Profile for Stephanie C > Reviews

Content by Stephanie C

Stephanie C "StephniC" (Denver, CO)

Page: 1 | 2
MoveAir - 3 Meter Pink 8-Pin Charger and Sync Dock Lead Cable for Apple iPhone 5 /iPod touch 5G/ iPod Nano 7G
Offered by ABS MOBILE
Price: 2.05

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 30 Oct 2013
After using this for a week, I had to abandon it as my phone no longer recognised it for charging and said it was an unsupported accessory, and because it repeatedly caused my laptop to shutdown when it was plugged in. Looks nice, but sadly it is definitely faulty

Purple Flower Premium Mousematt & Coaster Set
Purple Flower Premium Mousematt & Coaster Set
Offered by Snuggle
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking and good qualilty, 11 Jun 2013
I really like my mouse mat and coaster. They look lovely on my desk as well as working very well as well. Picture is clear on both.

Silicone Multi-Purpose Heat Resistant Mat Green
Silicone Multi-Purpose Heat Resistant Mat Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but too small, 11 Jun 2013
I really like the mat, but I can only use it with my smaller pots and pans as it is quite a bit smaller than my other mats.

The Magic Hundred How To Go From Serial Goal-SETTING To Serious Goal-GETTING In Just 100 Days

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, and great writer, 11 Jun 2013
Dax is incredibly motivational. He lives what he preaches, and this just works. I am using it now and find that it has spurred me on to get working on some many things I have been putting off.

Colourworks Rocking Grinding Mills, Green
Colourworks Rocking Grinding Mills, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and it works well too, 11 Jun 2013
I love the design and colour of this pepper mill. It looks nice enough to leave out on the counter, and it works much better than any other mill I have had.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking, but not hard wearing, 11 Jun 2013
The mat itself looks lovely, but the design fades and the mat "bits" come up really easily when you wipe your feet.

Dax Moy's Low Carb Elimination Diet Cookbook
Dax Moy's Low Carb Elimination Diet Cookbook
Price: 18.53

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for clean eating, 15 May 2013
Brilliant book, eat clean and lose weight, or just get healthier. Dax has great recipes and also check out his workouts on you tube to back it up. Brilliant trainer, so motivational, who actually practices what he preaches.

Green Superfood All Natural Drink Powder (8.5oz, 30 Day Supply)
Green Superfood All Natural Drink Powder (8.5oz, 30 Day Supply)
Offered by Nature's Remedies
Price: 23.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, just not very tasty, 15 April 2013
I really do recommend te Green superfood. I have tried both this flavour and the orange dreamsicle flavour. Neither are nice, but the plain can be put into a morning smoothie and usually a banana thrown in will get rid of the taste. Amazing ingredients for fibre, probiotics, green blend and the antioxidants. It really is a great thing to add to your diet even if you do like fruit and veg.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for skiing, 9 April 2013
I love smartwool socks full stop when it comes to finding the perfect ski sock. My husband and I both wear them and they really help keep the shins un bruised. They are really comfortable and for keeping feet warm and dry for a full day of skiing.

Suma Prepacks Incan Berries 125 g (Pack of 6)
Suma Prepacks Incan Berries 125 g (Pack of 6)
Price: 15.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sweet and sour taste, 9 April 2013
I love the taste of these berries, and the handiness of the individual sized packs. I take these to work for a healthy snack. Lovely tart and sweet berries

Page: 1 | 2