Profile for Anita > Reviews

Anita

Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Car Seat Base
Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Car Seat Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Family fix base, 26 Nov 2013
This is a great time saving piece of kit. I got it because I was fed up of having to use a seat belt to secure the car seat. Not only do I find it far quicker to take the car seat in and out of my car, I also know that once in place my daughter is secure.

The base is easy to fit and use.

I also bought this base in favour of others because it means I won't need to by a second one when my child grows out of the 0+ car seat we currently use.

Maxi-Cosi Pebble Group 0+ Car Seat (Total Black)
Maxi-Cosi Pebble Group 0+ Car Seat (Total Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great piece of kit, 26 Nov 2013
I bought this to use with my Willz travel system because I wanted a car seat with an isofix base.

This does the job brilliantly. I think my little one looks far more comfortable in this seat compared to the one previously used. It is well padded and the harness system is very easy to use, with straps that easily tighten once the child is in position.

It clicks in and out of the base I bought in seconds. In the current wet and cold weather this is a big help as it saves getting wet whilst putting a seat belt on to secure it (which you could do with this product if you didn't have the base unit).

Baby Elegance Rocking Moses Basket Stand (White)
Baby Elegance Rocking Moses Basket Stand (White)

2.0 out of 5 stars Get out your drill, 26 Nov 2013
I bought this stand to save having to take the one I already had up and down stairs everyday.

Whilst it's now does the job, putting it together wasn't easy. In the end my husband (who is a dab hand at this kind of thing) took an hour to put it together. The other stand took 10minutes to construct and we thought this one would be the same. In the end my husband had to drill guide holes so that he could get the screws in the correct place. This product is relatively cheap and this is evident in its construction.

On a positive note, once put together it does the job intended just fine.

Apple iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS Screen Protector (Pack of 10)
Apple iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS Screen Protector (Pack of 10)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 July 2011
I tried putting the screen protector on. Got to the third and decided to call to return the item. I followed the instructions and despite doing exactly as directed, it kept peeling up along one side. The other problem is it has a sticky tab at the bottom that needed removing after applying the protector to the phone. It does not peel off easily and leaves a residue and paper on the screen. Had more success reapplying my old and scratched screen protector, before going out to buy a replacement, than I did with this product. A real shame as other reviews suggested it'd be a lot better,i.e. it would work, hence my disappointment.