Profile for fairy nuff > Reviews

Galt Super Marble Run
Offered by Just Childsplay
Price: 20.23

5.0 out of 5 stars hours of fun!, 7 May 2011
This review is from: Galt Super Marble Run (Toy)
we bought this for my 4 year old daughter. I have found it to be robust enough for her to put the runs together on her own and it provides her with hours of fun making up games and using her imagination.

I've been looking for an extention pack to add to this set as she uses it so much and now has so many marbles to use with it (it doesn't really need it though as there are plenty of parts giving lots of different possibilities). My daughter can be pretty heavy handed at times and so far we havent had any broken bits. We do find that it can get a bit top heavy and every so often the whole lot comes crashing down (mainly because she builds really tall towers and knocks them about a bit) Its definately a firm favourite with her and I wouldn't hesitate in buying another one as a gift.

2  Children's cutlery sets
2 Children's cutlery sets
Offered by The Cutlery and Catering Shop
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper Kids Cutlery At Last!!, 24 July 2010
These are great!! You get 2 sets of cutlery and the prongs on the fork are pointy enough to actually pick the food up and the knife has a serrated edge that actually gives your child a chance to cut their food up properly! Many other sets of cutlery are just a case of "health and safety gone mad". Its hard enough for children to learn the hand to eye coordination it takes to feed themselves without having to contend with knives that cant cut and forks that just mush the food.

Given the weight of the cutlery I dont feel that the postage cost is expensive as others have mentioned. I've been looking for cutlery for a while and most of the sets I've seen are anything from 10 up and that's just for one set. My daughter loves them too as they look like grown up knives and forks and is loving being a big girl!

Just Dance (Wii)
Just Dance (Wii)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 10.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 21 Feb 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Just Dance (Wii) (Video Game)
This is fab fun - quite a girly thing to do but I have played this with blokes too and not just the girls. I play this with my 3 year old and she loves it. I think this is a great way to get in a bit extra excercise without realising it which is no bad thing in my book. I think compared to a lot of games the price is good but wouldn't have been happy paying much more for it given that there aren't loads of songs.

I've only given 4 stars for the overall game as there should be more tunes to dance to!!!

Family Trainer: Outdoor Challenge (Wii)
Family Trainer: Outdoor Challenge (Wii)

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed!!!, 4 Aug 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Having seen all the reviews about this game I decided to buy it. I was looking for something with better cardiovascular exercise than the WII Fit.

The games themselves are good fun and do get you puffed but my main gripe is the mat moves all over the place. I've got a carpetted floor so this may well be the problem. I did go and get one of those sticky mat things from Ikea to put under it to see if that helps keep it still - sadly with no joy. Consequently the game is now sitting in a box gathering dust!

Knowing what I know now I probably wouldn't bother getting this game. :(