ARRAY(0xb51df678)

Profile for E. Douglas > Reviews

Content by E. Douglas

E. Douglas "Eddie Douglas" (Scotland)

READER'S DIGEST SOUNDS OF THE FIFTIES 1959
READER'S DIGEST SOUNDS OF THE FIFTIES 1959
Offered by First-Choice-DVDs
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A trip down memory lane, 7 Sep 2013
Although I have most of the track on the three cds (its hard not to when you have upwards of 3,000 cds and 2,000 lps) nevertheless there are a lot of gems that only seem to be available on Readers Digest collections, and I am a real fan of the late fifties the start of my teenage years. absolutely fab a great collection buy it.

Harlan Coben Collection 10 Books Set Pack (The Woods, Darkest Fear, One False Move, Back spin, Fade away, No second chance, Drop shot, The final detail, Deal breaker, Tell no one)
by Harlan Coben

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value for money, 7 Sep 2013
This guy is great, I don't know how I never got round to reading his stuff, I just love his characters and scripts. im on my ninth of this set and have already bought some more of his books. If you are a Michael Connelly fan you will love this stuff.

The Spirit Of Memphis
The Spirit Of Memphis
Price: 9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gospel music, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Spirit Of Memphis (Audio CD)
I just love this music, it really gets your feet tapping, this was some of the music that had a great influence on a young Elvis Presley and is evident on some of his early recordings.

This is a great buy, I would certainly recommend it.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - 30 (Birthday Balloons)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - 30 (Birthday Balloons)
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars best gift idea, 3 Aug 2013
There are so many possibilities with gift cards, I for one are always happy to receive them, for any reason.

5M (5 Meter) XO PLATINUM HDMI TO HDMI Cable *New 1.4 Version High-Speed with ETHERNET and 3D 15.2GPS* FULL HD 1080p for XBOX 360, PS3, SKYHD, VIRGIN BOX, DVD, BLU-RAY, NINTENDO Wii U, LCD, LED, PLASMA, Dolby TrueHD, Samsung LG SONY PANASONIC HDTV
Offered by HDCentral
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS A GREAT BUY, 3 Aug 2013
Lets me do what I want to from my P C , and I think its first class, value for money.

Anthology 59-62
Anthology 59-62
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what i hoped for, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Anthology 59-62 (Audio CD)
Obviously when you have not heard all the material, at times there is bound to be a little disappointment, but as I tend to enjoy a broad spectrum of music , I would say its not too bad, worth a listen,will possibly grow to enjoy.

Westerns Triple -True Grit (1969), Once Upon a Time in the West, Shane [DVD]
Westerns Triple -True Grit (1969), Once Upon a Time in the West, Shane [DVD]
Dvd ~ Henry Fonda
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars some of the best westerns of all time, 3 Aug 2013
I recommend this set to anyone,it just does not get much better than this, and its fantastic value for money.

Eight Classic Albums [Audio CD] Andy Williams
Eight Classic Albums [Audio CD] Andy Williams
Offered by jim-exselecky
Price: 8.81

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the all time greats of popular music., 3 Aug 2013
A man with a great gift , a sad loss to the world of pop.
a fabulous collection of his early music, a must buy to replace any vinyl that's maybe past its best.

I'm Not There
I'm Not There
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars my kind of music, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: I'm Not There (Audio CD)
I
have only played through once thus far, but I am very happy with both discs.
anyone into Bob Dylan will appreciate this I am sure