Profile for Victoria > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Headspace.com - meditation & mindfulness
Headspace.com - meditation & mindfulness

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 25 April 2015
This app is a real life saver. Excellent. I use it all the time. The buy price is reasonable too.

Managing the Business of Schools
Managing the Business of Schools
by Iris Keating

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book. Really informative and touches on all aspects, 14 Jan. 2015
Excellent book. Really informative and touches on all aspects.

A Fearless Woman Date Book
A Fearless Woman Date Book
by Jeannine Roberts Royce
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent date book/diary in the UK, 14 Jan. 2015
Excellent date book/diary in the UK. Easy to navigate, colourful, excellent use of space and works and art. I love it. Highly recommend. GO LOW TECH!!!!!

Tanita PD724 3 Axes Pedometer
Tanita PD724 3 Axes Pedometer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that easy to programme, 8 Jan. 2015
Not that easy to programme, I found it a little hard, fiddly and not intuitive. I am aware that there is a book that comes with it. The problem that I had was that I did not get the date flashing up when I put the battery in and had to take it out and re-insert 4 times. Then, by mistake I set off the alarm (too quiet to be effective) and couldn't turn it off. It seems to work ok, but it was a rocky start.

Anti-oxidant Boost Face Cream With Triple Tea (Green, White & Rooibos) + Vitamins A, C & E + Hyaluronic Acid
Offered by Green Keratin - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this. It smells beautiful and I think it ..., 14 Nov. 2014
I love this. It smells beautiful and I think it is effective. I am not convinced that the big brand names as as good as this kind of specialist product. Highly recommend

The Friendly Swede 10 Soft Rubber Silicone Skins Covers Cases for BlackBerry Z10 + Cleaning Cloth + 2 x Screen Protector - Retail Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 July 2014
Great product they all fit really well. This deal is very good value for money. I would recommend this seller to others
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2014 9:44 PM BST

The Skeleton Cupboard: The making of a clinical psychologist
The Skeleton Cupboard: The making of a clinical psychologist

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jun. 2014
Thjs book is a work of love, self discosure, and braveness. Both of the patients and Dr T. I loved it and was moved to tears by some of the stories. A great reminder that we are all fragile and that mental illness is indeed a spectrum. Are any of us totally sane? I am eagerly awaiting more. Thank you for sharing Dr T.

Rush [Blu-ray]
Rush [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Chris Hemsworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing film, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Rush [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Really great movie. Well made and great acting, I really felt I was there. Highly recommend this to anyone that loves racing, remembers the drivers...

Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape
Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape

4.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting, 21 Feb. 2014
But the trade off is that I didn't find it to be that well written. I am not sorry I read it though, really great insight in to the craziness

Softinos Women's Diana Off White Ballet P900044063 6 UK
Softinos Women's Diana Off White Ballet P900044063 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 15 July 2013
Very comfortable shoes. This is my new favorite make. Love it. The leather is soft. And the fit is average. I would definitely order more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6