Profile for Ms. C. Jackson > Reviews

Andrew James 6 Day / Meal Automatic Pet Feeder / Bowl With Voice Recorder
Andrew James 6 Day / Meal Automatic Pet Feeder / Bowl With Voice Recorder
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feeder, 3 Mar 2014
This stylish, modern feeder is great! Easy instructions to follow for set up.You can record your voice to encourage your moggies to come and eat. Definitely recommend it as each container provides plenty of room for food and there are 6 slots so they won't run out of food, and the sections are secure so keeps it fresh and tidy.

SC Johnson Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair, 2 Pack
SC Johnson Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair, 2 Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars It works.. but not as well as it is advertised, 3 Mar 2014
It's a plastic, clunky piece of equipment which does pick up cat hair. It's not as magically efficient as it is advertised, but it does work!

A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read for cat lovers, 13 Nov 2012
I read this book in about 2 days and loved it! It made me smile and it also made me cry. It is one of the most touching stories I've read. That a cat could make such a difference in his life and give James the love and determination to make changes in his life really is a happy ending. Good luck James! And big hugs to Bob.

Catmate C50 5-Meal Automatic Feeder
Catmate C50 5-Meal Automatic Feeder

1.0 out of 5 stars Help! Can't get it to work!, 2 Nov 2009
We bought the feeder at the weekend and it's not working. I have set it up, set the timer, the battery is working as I see the little battery button going round but the actual timer where the red arrows are fixed does not move so the lid does not go round. Please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Thanks
Carrie
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2010 11:31 PM GMT

May Contain Nuts
May Contain Nuts
by John O'Farrell

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 3 April 2006
This review is from: May Contain Nuts (Paperback)
I haven't actually finished this book but I have to say I was reading it last night and I laughed so hard I was crying and my boyfriend next to me thought I was mad. Even when i tried to read the amusing bit to him I couldn't finish because I was hysterically laughing. I already know, even though I haven't finished this one, that I'll be reading more of John O'Farrell. If you want cheering up - buy it!!!

The Time Traveler's Wife
The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger

3.0 out of 5 stars Time Traveller's book, 13 July 2005
At first I found it very confusing to read and thought that I would find it difficult to get into. But the more I read it, the clearer it became. The characters grow and develop, even flipping back and forth through time, you see how much Claire and Henry love each other and that his time travelling can never keep them apart. Great book - persist with it and you will be rewarded.

Strange Fits Of Passion
Strange Fits Of Passion
by Anita Shreve

3.0 out of 5 stars A touching, moving story, 13 July 2005
The way the story was put together with interviews and journal was an interesting way of seeing all sides of the story. I thought that I would get bored with a story of a woman spending all the time in her little cottage on her own, but the pace was kept up and you really feel for her despair.
Definitely recommend it.