Profile for woofgang > Reviews

Content by woofgang

woofgang (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Rieker 74798/14, Women's Ankle Boots, Blue (Blue), 6.5 UK (40 EU)
Rieker 74798/14, Women's Ankle Boots, Blue (Blue), 6.5 UK (40 EU)
Offered by Bells Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Pleased., 28 Jun. 2016
These boots do come up small. I am a size 5/5.5 and 6.5 are a good fit on me. If I wanted to wear them with thick socks, I might even have gone up to a 7. Having said that, size is only a number and I love them. They are a great worn denim colour, light to wear and best of all, a generous shaft paired with a sleek, neat foot to give a really stylish look even if you haven’t got stick thin legs, which I haven’t.

KINZO Top of the Range WEED BURNER + 8 Cannisters of Butane Gas
KINZO Top of the Range WEED BURNER + 8 Cannisters of Butane Gas
Offered by Astra Discount

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase but......., 9 Jun. 2016
I am pleased with my purchase and it was a good value price but I think it should be pointed out that this burner has a collar lock fitting for the gas cannister and not a screw in. The fitting is less easy to use than the screw in and the cans may not fit existing equipment such as the Parasene weed burner

Master Class Non-Stick Deep Round Cake Tin With Loose Base, 18 cm (7")
Master Class Non-Stick Deep Round Cake Tin With Loose Base, 18 cm (7")

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly!, 25 May 2016
I haven’t tested the pans yet but when I opened the box, the packaging and tins smelt strongly of incense (joss sticks) Not acceptable in any case but particularly horrible when its cookware! I have washed the tins to no avail and they are now soaking in hot soapy water. If this is not successful they will be going back!

Cheerfulness Breaks In (VMC)
Cheerfulness Breaks In (VMC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong blooming book <scream>, 18 May 2016
This book, when you download it, is not by Angela Thirkell, its a book entitled “buddha’s brain” which is entirely not the same thing. I have treid and tried to get the right book and failed so I have now returned it for a refund. Am I happy? no. Will buddha’s brain help? No.

UPDATE 14TH JUNE
I downloaded the sample of this and it was the right book so I bought the book again AND ITS STILL THE WRONG BOOK. I now cannot see a “return this book” option in manage my devices and content so will need to contact Amazon to get it sorted. NOT HAPPY :(

iogear GUWIP204 - Wirelessly USB share device - Through home or office network - Warranty: 3Y

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT WORK WITH MAC EL CAPITAN!, 10 Feb. 2016
Before purchasing this item I checked that it would work with a Mac and was told yes it would....a better answer would have been “It used to” because not only does it not work with El Capitan, it will crash and freeze your computer if you try it.....which of course you don’t find out until the computer is crashed and frozen! When I spoke directly with Iogear support, via a second computer, they were helpful....yes its a known problem, here’s the fix, and no there are no current plans to issue an update.
The Seller has also been very helpful and I have returned the item for a full refund.
Its a real shame because it seems to be the only one of its kind available. I will keep checking to see if an update is published and, if it is, I will but again.
Update: This also crashed my mac desktop (don’t ask) It has crashed it so thoroughly that the computer won’t talk to the wireless keyboard so I can’t access the recovery functions. I have had to buy a wired keyboard in order to recover my computer. Not happy. Not happy at all.

3 Inch Rosewood Pegged Mini Travel Chess Set
3 Inch Rosewood Pegged Mini Travel Chess Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set at a good price., 18 Aug. 2015
A very sweet little chess set. Its beautifully made and, while it might be a bit tiny for real play its a lovely decorative item. A word of warning- the pieces are loose in the holes and will come rattling around in the box. Open the set with the lid pointing downwards to catch all the pieces in the cover if you don't want to grovel around the floor on your hands and knees!

HEAVY DUTY GROUND SPIKE FOR ROTARY WASHING LINE OR PARASOL - NO NEED FOR CONCRETE
Offered by brands online uk

5.0 out of 5 stars The ground was too hard and rooty to hammer the post in but the ground spike went in easily and held the post firmly, 5 Jun. 2015
I used this to secure a post to stake a large cameliia. The ground was too hard and rooty to hammer the post in but the ground spike went in easily and held the post firmly. I wish they were sold in multipacks with only one insertion tool as i foresee buying more and ending up with a lot of tools!

Computer desk child office table PC work station office desk bedroom work desk PC office table station kids
Offered by DEUBA GmbH & Co. KG.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice desk, shame about the instructions, 27 Oct. 2014
This is a good value for money item. Its a bit fiddly to put together and I notice that in the image shown on the Amazon website, the screw heads that show on the outside of the legs and desktop have been airbrushed out which is naughty!
My other issue with this desk is that the instructions are only in German and the diagrams are miniscule, and for these two points, i have docked one star.

GoD and DoG
GoD and DoG

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: GoD and DoG (Kindle Edition)
Buy this. Buy this for yourself and for everyone you know who loves dogs.

The Monogram Murders: The New Hercule Poirot Mystery (Hercule Poirot Series Book 43)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent whodunnit in the footsteps of Mrs Christie, 19 Oct. 2014
An excellent whodunnit in the footsteps of Mrs Christie. The imitation is not perfect but none the worse for that and its a great joy to see Poirot back in harness with a new companion. More please,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8