Profile for laura > Reviews

Kodak 35mm ColorPlus 200 ASA Film ( 24 Exposures ) 6 Pack
Kodak 35mm ColorPlus 200 ASA Film ( 24 Exposures ) 6 Pack
Offered by CAMERA BOX KETTERING

5.0 out of 5 stars Good photographs, 2 Nov. 2013
There are about 26/27 exposures on each film, the photos turned out great and they arrived quickly. They are everything they are supposed to be. I'm happy and satisfied with my purchase.

Trusted Advice Your New Baby
Trusted Advice Your New Baby
by Miriam Stoppard

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 2 Nov. 2013
There is lots of good advice in this book and lots of stuff I hadn't considered before I bought it. It was interesting to find out differences between sexes in crying and awareness.

There is advice for feeding, bathing, sleeping and more and that's what I needed from a baby book.

I'm glad I purchased this book.

Knit Your Socks On Straight
Knit Your Socks On Straight
by Alice Curtis
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars A good sock knitting book, 2 Nov. 2013
This book is great for those who hate knitting in the round like me.

There is a section at the beginning with tips and instructions to create socks knitted on one set of needles. There are lots of designs for children and adults alike; one I like especially is the sock designed to be worn with flip flops when it's a touch cold for flip flops alone.

Some reviewers have mentioned that some instructions have not been clearly laid out or some rows in some designs are missing; I can't comment on this yet because I haven't made I full pair of socks yet. I will find out in due course.

Woodland Knits: Over 20 enchanting tales from heart of the forest
Woodland Knits: Over 20 enchanting tales from heart of the forest
by Stephanie Dosen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great designs, 2 Nov. 2013
The designs in this book are original and novel. The instructions are easy to follow. While I might not knit the fairy wings for myself, there are still more than enough good items of clothes to create to warrant purchasing this book.

A great purchase.