Profile for S sanguine > Reviews

Content by S sanguine

S sanguine

PowerBee ® Executive Solar Phone Charger for All iPhone's, Samsung's and nearly all handhelds in the UK including Samsung Galaxy s, HTC desire, Ipods, PSP's, Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, Tom Tom, mp3 players, and many more..
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Customer service, 11 July 2013
I have read other reviews on this product, they are predominantly positive. Like some other reviewers I received a less than satisfactory product. I ordered an executive model and received the basic model without instructions. I believed that due to the way that it was packaged the instructions were on the side of the box. The product developed a fault on charging. I rang the company and had the misfortune to speak to Nathan. He was curt and mildly threatening informing me that I may suffer 'serious consequences' if the engineer found fault with the returned product.
I was quite alarmed by his conduct. Nathan you need some training in this important part of your business.
To top it all they replaced the product and had the temerity to inform me that they gave me an upgrade when in fact it was the product I ordered in the first place.
I have not tested the product yet but woe betide anybody who has a query with this product.

Arcsoft Photo Studio
Arcsoft Photo Studio
Offered by Unique_Item_Bazaar

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor aftersales support, 3 April 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Arcsoft Photo Studio (CD-ROM)
I purchased an arcsoft package. I had a query with the item. The aftersales service was ATROCIOUS.I tried to complain and they even gave me the wrong email address to which I could make a complaint to. Please do not take the risk of purchasing a product from this company because if you cant solve a problem with the software yourself you will not solve it through the poor customer services department. Buyer beware - this is a genuine experience.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2013 3:58 PM GMT