Profile for Mrs. J. Law > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Law

Mrs. J. Law (North Lincs)

Schleich - Saichania Dinosaur
Schleich - Saichania Dinosaur
Offered by hierfindestdu-Spielwaren (alle Preise inkl. MwSt.)
Price: 3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars SCHLEICH DINOSAURS ARE THE BEST!, 23 Sep 2011
I have bought a selection of these Schleich Dinosaurs as my 3 year old is crazy about dinosaurs at the moment! The detail on these Schleich ones is the best I've seen on any toy dino; they are hand painted and have a good weight to them so you know they are a quality toy. My young man is loving collecting them all!

YAP Camouflage Oval Bed, Pink 18"
YAP Camouflage Oval Bed, Pink 18"

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS QUALITY LITTLE DOG BED, 23 Sep 2011
This is a gorgeous little dog bed, plump with padding and cushion base which is removable for washing. Perfect little size for little dogs to get snuggled up in for the night. I've had it 4 weeks now and no loss of plumpness - still like new, fab! 5 STARS!! AMAZING value if you grab one at this sale price too, but its still def worth usual price!

Pugs: 3rd Edition: Complete Pet Owner's Manual (Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals)
by Phil Maggitti
Price: 7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY THIS!, 23 Sep 2011
Buying this book is a waste of money and time reading it. There is no more help or advice or information in this book that what you can research yourself on the internet. If you want a book on Pugs - look for something more informative.

Andrew Collinge 14468 2200W AC Professional Tourmaline Ionic Hair Dryer
Andrew Collinge 14468 2200W AC Professional Tourmaline Ionic Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 11 Mar 2010
It is heavier than your normal bog standard blow dryer but I would expect that with the added tourmaline Ionic qualities of this dryer and it does make a massive difference to your hair so if you can put up with it being a bit more weighty then go for it.

I have no problems with the position of the controls and the flex is plenty long enough!!

I love my new purchase, it makes light work of blow drying my hair and doesnt take half as long as it used to either!

Gaming Bean Bag Chair - Faux Leather - Black
Gaming Bean Bag Chair - Faux Leather - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT QUALITY!, 11 Mar 2010
Bought this for my son's bedroom to play his Xbox in comfort and he absolutley loves it, its fantastic quality at a great price!

The Pregnancy And Postnatal Workout [DVD]
The Pregnancy And Postnatal Workout [DVD]
Price: 25.39

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this for first 2 trimesters of pregnancy!!, 3 Feb 2009
This was my favourite pregnancy workout DVD but as my bump got big in late pregnancy I found I couldnt keep up with this one and moved onto Davina's DVD but this one is fantastic for 2/3 of your pregnancy. Its quite an active DVD and great for those that normally enjoy a good workout. It really works the whole of your body! I got back in shape very quickly after pregnancy to even better than I looked before pregnancy so I highly recommend keeping active & toned during pregnancy.

Davina - My Pre & Post Natal Workouts [DVD] [2007]
Davina - My Pre & Post Natal Workouts [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall
Price: 7.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for later pregnancy, 3 Feb 2009
I enjoyed Davina's pregnancy workout but found this DVD more useful in later pregnancy when my bump was heavier and my movement more restricted as I usually enjoy a more vigorous workout but this was perfect when I could no longer do alot! It helped me keep toned and I've toned back up nicely following my pregnancy to even better shape than I was before my pregnancy, I would def recommend keeping yourself active & toned during pregnancy.

Salter Bodywise 9117 Stainless Steel Analyser Scale
Salter Bodywise 9117 Stainless Steel Analyser Scale
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these scales!!, 3 Feb 2009
These are wicked and easy to use, very accurate scales. Its great to monitor your body muscle, fat, water, BMI and weight, I use these all the time now!

Bloke's 100 Top Tips For Surviving Pregnancy
Bloke's 100 Top Tips For Surviving Pregnancy
by Jon Smith
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A wicked book for new Dads!!, 3 Feb 2009
I bought this for my hubby to understand what I was going through in my pregnancy from a mans point of view, it offers really good info and advice with a touch of humour - a very good read!! Recommended for all new Daddies to be!!

The Katie Melua Collection
The Katie Melua Collection
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Album, 3 Feb 2009
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my hubby who is a fan but I wasnt convinced, since listening to her album though I have been converted and play it more often than he does!! A lovely album and a lovely voice.