Profile for MummyLizzie > Reviews

Content by MummyLizzie

MummyLizzie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
People's Friend Annual 2016 (Annuals 2016)
People's Friend Annual 2016 (Annuals 2016)

5.0 out of 5 stars Always goes down well!, 30 Jan. 2016
Always goes down very well with the mother and the mother-in-law too - never get bored of People's Friend!

Monster High Cleo Backpack
Monster High Cleo Backpack
Offered by laylawson®

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent bag, 30 Jan. 2016
Present purchased. Really decent sized bag and arrived quickly. Birthday recipient very happy.

Finding Jesus
Finding Jesus
by Winston Rowntree

5.0 out of 5 stars A Jesus version of Where's Wally?!, 30 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Finding Jesus (Hardcover)
Bought this for my husband for Christmas - a great little present and my daughters enjoyed finding Jesus themselves too!! :). Very inoffensive and think religious or non-religious people would enjoy!

Disney Pixar Inside Out Character Everyday Is Full Of Emotions Slogan Print Short Sleeve T-Shirt Light Pink 3/4 Yr
Offered by M&Co.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely t-shirt!, 30 Jan. 2016
Great little t-shirt for my daughter. She was over the moon to receive this from Santa! Full of her favourite characters from Inside Out. A little tricky to iron because of the transfer/print but otherwise great.

Just For the Craic: The Very Best Irish Jokes (Humour)
Just For the Craic: The Very Best Irish Jokes (Humour)
by Cormac O'Brien

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 30 Jan. 2016
Great little Irish joke book - perfect for Secret Santa present for Irish colleague :) :).

Metal & Enamel Pin Badge Brooch Lucky Irish Shamrock (Clover)
Metal & Enamel Pin Badge Brooch Lucky Irish Shamrock (Clover)
Offered by Leomay Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Small little badge but great price!, 30 Jan. 2016
Fast delivery - great price!!

Cheatwell Games Sock Monkey Popper
Cheatwell Games Sock Monkey Popper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!!!, 30 Jan. 2016
These really are fab products!! We bought our daughters one each for Christmas - they look harmless enough. In fact you'd be surprised how far you can shoot these things!!! One of the ones we bought seems to have a slightly tougher tummy so harder to fire but hoping this will give a bit in time. Have even stocked up on presents for other children now as seriously great fun. Handy little bag for the balls too (though have to say we have already temporarily mislaid a couple of balls in the dustiest areas of my house!!! :)).

Yahtzee Score Pad Board Game
Yahtzee Score Pad Board Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Good old Yahtzee!, 30 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Yahtzee Score Pad Board Game (Toy)
I always loved Yahtzee as a child but I never owned it myself. Now at the grand old age of 38, I thought I'd treat myself with Christmas money I received. It's such a simple but great game. OK, it is only some dice, a shaker and a pad but there's something about official Yahtzee which is timeless and I just had to have it!

Easy Grip Thin Apple/Mango Slicer/Cutter and Potato Slicer for french fries Complete Bundle With Garlic Crusher much easier than a Press
Offered by Yoshura

4.0 out of 5 stars Great - but sharp!!!, 30 Jan. 2016
A great device and I was so excited about this arriving. You can crush garlic, peel and core apples, create carrot batons and I even managed to grate my finger down the bone too!! ;). In all seriousness, it's a great device and doesn't take up too much room however it seriously is sharp! Sharper than I imagined so just be careful with it :) :)

Crayola Spir-Animal
Crayola Spir-Animal

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice designs but tricky for younger ones, 30 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Crayola Spir-Animal (Toy)
This is a nice product and reminds me of something similar I had as a child. The end effect is nice however it is very difficult for a child to hold and also do the design at the same time. My 6 year old got very frustrated with it but when I held it for her (still quite hard even for me to hold it!), she was very pleased with the end result. It's a bit tricky to find the right size pencil tips to fit in the small holes so it's handy you get a small pack included.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7