Profile for Silly Mummy > Reviews

Content by Silly Mummy

Silly Mummy (Dublin, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Disney Princess Rapunzel Deluxe Styling Head
Disney Princess Rapunzel Deluxe Styling Head
Offered by Click2Go

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright., 22 April 2015
Not as much hair on her head as the photo woudl suggest. It is also the version which does not have the exter section of hair in the middle that grows. In fairness it was cheaper.

I Love Horse Riding - Childrens / Kids Hoodie - Purple - XL (9-11 Years)
I Love Horse Riding - Childrens / Kids Hoodie - Purple - XL (9-11 Years)
Offered by Dressdown

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 April 2015
My daughter loves this. Very warm and good quality. Exactly the colour and size as expected.

Noble Collection Harry Potter's Wand
Noble Collection Harry Potter's Wand
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!, 13 April 2015
My 9 year old son loved it! Good quality and the package is very grand! Nice weight in it.

Inspired Gryffindor Quidditch Harry Funny Potter Burgundy Hoodie All Size Free Delivery - Kids 9/11 Yrs
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Feb. 2015
My son loved it.

My Parents Are Out Of Control
My Parents Are Out Of Control
by Pete Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars My 8 year old loved this, He did ask a lot of questions ..., 3 Sept. 2014
My 8 year old loved this, He did ask a lot of questions on the meanings of some of the words. It would suit kids who are 9 and above. I got curious and read a few chapters myself and found the book very entertaining.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars I am a size 10-12 and had read reviews that ..., 27 Aug. 2014
I am a size 10-12 and had read reviews that this t-shirt was small fitting. I ordered a large and still found it a little snug. I wanted it for an 80's themed party. In the 80's we wore loose t-shirts!

Penny Dreadful and the Horrible Hoo-hah
Penny Dreadful and the Horrible Hoo-hah
by Joanna Nadin

4.0 out of 5 stars Liking these but my daughter loves them, 16 Jun. 2014
My 6 year old loves these books to be read to her at night. I am not so sure. Penny is the voice of these books. She prattles on and every sentence has a 'for example'. If I had seen these in a book shop and read a few pages I probably would not have taken them home. However 10 pages in, my daughter was loving it. She insists I read to her every night from these books. Penny has always the best of intentions (abet always for her own gain) and it always leads to trouble. So in conclusion....they were worth every penny!

Oxford Reading Tree, Songbirds Phonics Collection 36-Books Set RRP128.82 (Stage 1+, 2, 3, 4, 5and6) (Oxford Reading Tree)
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter is loving these books, 16 Jun. 2014
I had gone down the route of the Jolly Phonics boks as in Ireland they seemed to be prefered over The oxford readign tree. However may daughter found them a bit challanging. She reads well but gets in a bit of a panic if there are too many words she struggles with. These books are ideal for building her confidence. The are basic but the pictures are lovely and everyone is different which keeps her interest. We discuss the books and their are helpful hints for parents.

Don't Kiss the Frog!: Princess Stories with Attitude
Don't Kiss the Frog!: Princess Stories with Attitude
by Fiona Waters

5.0 out of 5 stars Girl Power thats not in your face., 6 May 2014
My six year old just wants to be a princess when she grows up, just like I did. And while its lovely to see her wrapped up in her dolls and her dress up, its nice too to see her enjoying a book like this. All the princesses in this book have issues, which they overcome thanks to other talents they have within them. Mostly they triumph because they are themselves and not what everyone else wants them to be. We re-read this book over and over.

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Best film ever, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
'Let it go, let it go!' I love this movie as does my 6 year old girl. Elsa and Anna are her heros. This movie shows the good guys to be bad guys and the ordinary guys to be hero's. The sisters in it are strong and brave. As with all fairy tales, love is the real hero and all ends well. There is also enough wit and great music to keep the rest of the family entertained.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4