Profile for N. Jones > Reviews

Content by N. Jones

N. Jones

ChargrCity Exclusive "GF1" Temporary Push Cart / Golf Carry Bag Mount for SkyCaddie SGX SG5 SG4 SG3 SG3.5 SG2.5 Approach G3 G5 G6 Bushnell Yardage Neo Callaway uPro GO Sinocaddie Auto Play XV XV2 V 300 400 Golf Buddy World Pro Tour Platinum GPS with FREE Belt Clip **Fit all Golf GPS with Belt Clip**
Offered by ChargerCity

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't hold my Garmin G3 still - it just bounces about in all angles, 23 Mar. 2014
Fits to the trolley very well but that is where the good part ends. You just cannot get the system to lock to keep the GPS in a fixed position - it just jumps and jiggles along as you go down the fairway. It may be that I have fitted it incorrectly but as it is supplied with exactly zero instructions I have no clue. I now use the clip supplied with the Garmin G3 to fix to my bag as it is just as easy to do this as to try and turn the holder back to the right viewing angle each time. If the manufacturer is reading this - please reply with some instructions on how to use this thing - then it might change my mind. Until then it stays at home in my drawer as another uselesas bit of golf kit

Wriggle and Roar!: Rhymes to Join in with
Wriggle and Roar!: Rhymes to Join in with
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wriggle and Roar!, 20 Oct. 2006
My 11/2 year old son absolutely loves this book. The tickle poem is a special favourite and always makes him laugh. I have to read it to him every day (at least once a day).