Profile for Laura D. Cavanagh > Reviews

Content by Laura D. Cavanagh

Laura D. Cavanagh "lex" (Ireland)

HP Pavilion dv6-6c56ea 15.6 inch Laptop PC (Intel Core i7-2670QM Processor, RAM 8GB, HDD 1TB, Windows 7 Home Premium) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast!, 9 Mar 2012
I went from a small netbook to this and I'm living life twice as fast. It starts up in approx 10secs and shuts down in 5. The simplepass feature makes it easy to access all your most used websites(a different finger for each one). It is the sturdiest laptop I've ever held and yet it looks slick. I watch movies every night on it and never need headphones because the sound is just like a television's. I had higher hopes for the sound seeing as it has Beats speakers but as laptops go the sound is better than average. Just couldn't use it for a party. Surprisingly cool underneath. I could have it on from morning til night and it stays the same temperature. Even when being charged. Only flaw so far is that it's a tad on the heavy side. Overall though, a very pleasant computer to use. It's making my life a breeze, so yup, I would recommend it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2012 6:40 PM GMT