Profile for AJ > Reviews

Content by AJ

AJ "AJ" (England)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 4 Nov. 2009
A perfect purchase for Bad era fans. I brought this DVD for the Bad Tour and was not disapointed. The quality of sound and picture is excellent compared to some of the other copies on the market. If, however you are wanting to purchase this DVD for the History Tour, I would not recommend that you buy it. The sound is very out of sync and the picture quality and colouring is very poor.

Dancing The Dream
Dancing The Dream
by Michael Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book by a beautiful human being, 12 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Dancing The Dream (Hardcover)
I bought this out of curiosity. I have never been happier with a purchase. The book is beautifully stunning. It shows just what an amazingly talented artist MJ was ( may he RIP). His ability to write would stun even critics and his thoughts are probably the most beautiful and moving things I have ever read. His pictures are amazing also. You really get an insight into how sweet and loving a person he was. Definately a must own for any MJ fan, although anyone would be moved by his thoughts. I would have been happy to pay much, much more for this book.

Bad
Bad
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 20 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Bad (Audio CD)
All I need to say about this album is that the whole of the CD is amazing. I owned the cassette tape as a child, lost it , so ordered the CD, I don't regret it. It is as good, if not better than I remember. Every single song is catchy, even the ballads have a good background beat. This is MJ at his best and a must own CD.

Michael Jackson - Moonwalker [1988] [DVD]
Michael Jackson - Moonwalker [1988] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Jackson
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 20 Aug. 2009
I remember really loving this when I was younger and after buying it I realise why. It is a brilliant collection of short films by MJ himself, with clips of some of the best songs he has written. Smooth Criminal is the full length version and is just amazing, but the final song Come Toether is jaw dropping. Not only could I watch this DVD over and over, but my children are huge fans too.

Michael Jackson: Live In Bucharest - The Dangerous Tour [DVD]
Michael Jackson: Live In Bucharest - The Dangerous Tour [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Jackson
Offered by qualityfilmsfromuk

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for fans, 20 Aug. 2009
I was really looking forward to this DVD being delivered. The wait was well worth it. The sound and image on the DVD are excellent, as of course is Michael himself. I have always been a big fan of BAD, so I decided to buy this to see what it was like, it is fantastic. The DVD shows class and style from start to finish. The opening Jam is incredible, the dancing is outstanding, followed by Wanna be starting something which is one of my favourite MJ tracks. Watch out for the perfect dancing in Billie-Jean, but my personal favourite is Beat It, mind-blowing with a karate-style dance move that I have never seen him do before is pure genious. The best performances are:
Jam - superb
Wanna be Starting something - energetic
Smooth Criminal - awesome as usual
I just can't stop loving you - brilliant, surprise ending, the vocals are a bit ropey at first, but it is not MJ, he shines with talent
Thriller - great dancing and fun with a lot of thought put into the performance
Working day and night - upbeat, energetic and fun
Beat it - pure excellence, got to be watched!
Man in the mirror - heartfelt with an outstanding ending
Other tracks:
Human nature, She's out of my life, I want her back/The love you share (you can tell he is enjoying these songs), I'll be there (emotional), Will you be there, Black or white, Heal the world.
Buy it, you'll love it.