Profile for Kev > Reviews

Kev

Escape The Titanic
Escape The Titanic

1.0 out of 5 stars its not free, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Escape The Titanic (App)
A good game rights up to the point you are forced to buy it if you want to continue playing.
So much for this game being free.

Razer Sphex Gaming Mouse Mat - Hard Surface
Razer Sphex Gaming Mouse Mat - Hard Surface

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless piece of plastic, 18 Oct. 2012
When I originally bought this item I was expecting a solid mouse mat that I could place on my lap, What I ACTUALLY got was a flimsy bit of sticky backed plastic that needs to be stuck to a "Hard Surface".

After finding something I could stick it too and using it for a while, I found that my Razer Naga had trouble tracking on it, although my mouse didn't have problems with my old mouse mat which had to be thrown out due to damage.

So I've ended up with a useless piece of plastic, what a waste of money.

EvoDigitals Red 8GB 3" Direct Play MP3 MP4 MP5 Player - Videos | Music | Pictures | Ebooks | FM + More!
Offered by EvoDigitals

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good... eventually., 1 April 2012
I had a few problems with this MP3 player at first. The manual that came with it seemed to be written for a different product as it talked about options my item didn't have. Also the Music player didn't pick up any of the Artists, Albums or Genres of any of the music, But after a self check was ran it sorted all the problems.
This MP3 player isn't bad for the price. It is very loud and the sound quality isn't too bad as long as you get yourself a new set of earphones.

All in all I'm happy with the product.