Profile for J. F. > Reviews

Empire of the Deep: The Rise and Fall of the British Navy
by Ben Wilson
Price: 22.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present - looks interesting, 3 Dec 2013
We brought this as a present for someone who likes sailing and history. We hope he enjoyed reading it! Looks good.

Coin Dozer
Coin Dozer
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Found it difficult to play!, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Coin Dozer (App)
I could not work out how to play it so do not try any more! I would not recommend it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury for a reasonable price!, 3 Dec 2013
These are quality items, well made of a good size too. The zip ensures the pillow is enclosed. They are very comfortable and keep our memory foam pillows cooler. They are much better than any other pillow protector I have seen. I would recommend this product.

Word to Word (Mega) - A fun and addictive free word association game
Word to Word (Mega) - A fun and addictive free word association game
Price: 1.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Word association game!, 3 Dec 2013
It is a fun game which gets progressively harder every few games. I would give it 6 stars if there was a UK English version!

Original I-Boyz 3in1 Mains Adaptor / In Car Charger / Micro USB Data Sync Cable for all Amazon Kindles and Kobo Readers

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely unnecessary!, 1 Mar 2013
I have since found out I could have used the phone charger I already have so this was a complete waste of money!

Classic Catch Phrase
Classic Catch Phrase

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun game!, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Classic Catch Phrase (App)
Good game to play for fun or with friends. Would be better if there was a way to go to next picture if you have no idea!

Tales from the Heart (20 stories of love, family and friendship)
Tales from the Heart (20 stories of love, family and friendship)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely short stories!, 1 Mar 2013
I enjoy short stories and these are great because they are all different. They are ideal to read on a train!

0.02 Carat I1 Diamond Pendant Necklace in 9ct White Gold
0.02 Carat I1 Diamond Pendant Necklace in 9ct White Gold
Price: 58.40

4.0 out of 5 stars I am wearing it now!, 1 Mar 2013
It is stylish and I particularly like the fact it has matching earrings. The chain is sturdy but looks thicker in the picture!

Toucan of Scotland Sterling Silver Single Dolphin Pendant - 20mm x 7mm with 18 inch curb chain and supplied in our quality gift box.
Offered by Toucan of Scotland
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 1 Mar 2013
I really like dolphins and wanted to buy one to wear. I really like the design and think it has been well made.

Word It!
Word It!
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay game, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Word It! (App)
Not a game I would choose to play every day! I am a Scrabble addict and I am still trying to find this game on my Kindle Fire.

Page: 1 | 2