Profile for DM > Reviews

Content by DM

DM "DM" (United Kingdom)

FOR IBM LENOVO 3000 C200 N200 LAPTOP CHARGER AC ADAPTER 20V 3.25A 65W MAINS BATTERY POWER SUPPLY UNIT I
Offered by ukoutlet
Price: 6.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Power lead supplied didn't work, 20 May 2014
Charger arrived in plenty of time but with no paperwork or invoice. It came with a power lead which I wasn't expecting but it did not work anyway. Once I attached my old power lead to the new charger it worked fine. Seems to get a bit hot after a while, but then again my old Lenovo charger did the same too.

Chess for Children
Chess for Children
by Murray Chandler
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good first chess book, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Chess for Children (Hardcover)
A good first chess book, a few more pictures (in colour) would have been nice to but I'm happy with it

Halsall - Traditional Chess
Halsall - Traditional Chess
Offered by best deal 4 u
Price: 4.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Good first chess set, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Halsall - Traditional Chess (Toy)
My 5 year old son loves the set, it's easy to use and great value for what I paid for it.

Connect 4 Classic
Connect 4 Classic
Offered by Niche Gift Shop
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Connect 4 Classic (Toy)
Good value game, not as sturdy as my original version from years ago as the flap at the bottom can get stuck.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars An extremely good offer !!, 1 July 2004
If you enjoy cooking, than you cannot go wrong with these knives. Very high quality, extremely affordable, you will not be disappointed. I've been looking for a set of decent knives for quite a while, but did not want to pay a few hundred 's - This set is fantastic & looks great in the kitchen. I'm very pleased with the quick despatch - Thank you Amazon !!