Profile for unajwahroonga > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Mens Dark Brown Suede Moccasin Slippers with Wool Lining and Hard Sole. Size 15
Mens Dark Brown Suede Moccasin Slippers with Wool Lining and Hard Sole. Size 15
Offered by Cozycomforts

5.0 out of 5 stars These slippers are a good UK size and fit him perfectly, 13 Mar. 2015
These slippers were for my son (having rather large feet) who usually has much trouble getting slippers/shoes to fit properly. These slippers are a good UK size and fit him perfectly. He suffers from bad circulation in his feet (being rather tall 6' 6") and the furry lining keep his feet snug and warm. The slippers are made very well with a sound construction and a good sole. I would recommend these slippers to anyone who likes the style and colour.

They arrived by the time stated which was perfect for his birthday gift!

Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum

5.0 out of 5 stars WINDOW CLEANING WONDER!!!, 26 Sept. 2014
Well I actually HATE cleaning windows until I purchased this Window Cleaning Vacuum on the recommendation of my niece. I have 32 outside sections of windows on my bungalow (all different sizes) and I cleaned all the outside of them in around 20 minutes using this vacuum. It's an amazing and very easy to use gadget and cleans amazingly well and streak free windows!! I would recommend this product to anyone. It can also be used on car windscreens and shower screens and tiles just as well. What well spent money this is. I didn't even have to re-charge the battery for all the outside windows done! Definitely recommended.

Russell Hobbs 18943 Colours Kettle - Cream
Russell Hobbs 18943 Colours Kettle - Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUY, 21 April 2014
I have bought Russell Hobbs kettles before and always found them to be a good purchase. This jug kettle lives up to the standard of Russell Hobbs brand. It is nice to be able to purchase one with a colour that fits into your personal colour scheme. The kettle is not noisy when boiling, very fast to boil and the handle does not get hot either. It pours excellently with no drips from the spout which is often annoying. It looks smart fitting in with the kitchen decor and I would recommend it to any of my friends. I think it is excellent quality for the money.

WOMENS ELLA POM POM MID CALF FAUX SHEEPSKIN THICK FUR SNOW WINTER BOOTS LADIES CHESTNUT SIZE 7
Offered by Shumaduk

5.0 out of 5 stars WARM SNUGGLY BOOTS, 11 Mar. 2014
I love these boots they are very warm and snuggly and fit perfectly. I ordered the correct size and there is ample room in them if you want to wear thicker socks / tights in the colder months. They look good with skinny jeans and would suit cooler Spring days with a long line cardigan. I am after a pair for my grandaughter as they do smaller sizes too. Would recommend these to anyone.

2014 one day to a page padded diary Day a page A4 size with metal corner
2014 one day to a page padded diary Day a page A4 size with metal corner

1.0 out of 5 stars DIARY MISPRINT PAGES, 11 Mar. 2014
I was intially happy with my purchase of this Diary, but am now writing in dates and events and have got to May/June 2014 and all the pages are jumbled up with wrong days and dates, so I have had to manually write in the correct dates and tear out incorrect pages. There is a gross misprint of lots of pages in this Diary so needless to say I will not purchase another one from this Company!!! Waste of money.

chinkyboo Womens Shirt Lapel Collar Lace Flowers Chiffon Long Sleeve Tops Blouses - M

1.0 out of 5 stars Something that came off a secondhand stall!, 26 Feb. 2014
I ordered this shirt as it looked different and very unusual. What I received from the Company was nothing like this shirt at all! It was a pure white creased, limp looking shirt with a huge pocket on the front, no collar and no flowers or colour, just plain white! I hated it. I contacted the Company by e-mail via Amazon and told them what I thought. They offered me a complete refund and said I could keep the shirt for free. They said the product numbers of the two shirts are nearly the same that is why I was sent the wrong one. Well I am sorry but if you have a product number in front of you, you find that product number not one that looks similar!!! I needless to say will not ever order from that Company again. Amazon have been very understanding and helpful regarding this. I have never ever had any trouble like this before. I order loads of things from Amazon with no trouble at all. I still love this blouse but will not order it now. I have now received a full refund in my Bank account.

Bakaware Richmond Fire Guard 1BW7065BV
Bakaware Richmond Fire Guard 1BW7065BV
Offered by Heritage Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire Guard, 24 Feb. 2014
I ordered this fire guard after reading positive reviews from other customers and I must say I am delighted with the sturdiness of it and it looks smart too! It fits neatly around my fireplace and has a good study pull handle to enable you to move it when needed. I liked the fact that previous customers said it doesn't get burning hot making it unmovable. This is a good plus for me. I am pleased with my purchase and think it good value for money. It arrived very quickly also.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christening gift, 12 Aug. 2013
I purchased this item after reading all the reviews on it. There were some negative reviews but mostly good ones. I must say I was very impressed with the quality of the money box and how is was packaged and boxed. This is for a Christening gift for a boy and I am delighted with the quality of it. It is quite heavy and solid looking and for the money I think it is definitely good value for money. I would recommend this item to anyone thinking of purchasing such a gift.

Guinness Luxury Dark Chocolate Bar (90g)
Guinness Luxury Dark Chocolate Bar (90g)
Offered by Giftware Ireland

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate Heaven!, 23 May 2013
I don't like Guinness as a drink but liked the sound of this chocolate bar, which I bought in Dublin. I love dark chocolate. This is the best chocolate bar I have ever had. You can smell the Guinness aroma as soon as you open the wrapper and it tastes divine!! I would imagine it would be great to melt into a cake mix, but shame to waste it. I would recommend this chocolate bar to any dark chocolate lover. Excellent.

Absolute Greatest
Absolute Greatest
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant listening!, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Absolute Greatest (Audio CD)
I chose this album as the one I had before had scratches on. This album has all my all time favourite classic Queen songs on which my other one didn't. Fabulous memories of a great band and a good mixture of all their hits including duos with David Bowie etc. I would recommend this good listening CD to any Queen fan. One song on this CD is extremely sentimental " Who Wants to Live Forever". Brings tears to my eyes every time and was written and performed for Braveheart film. Great Queen songs all on one CD!

Page: 1 | 2