Profile for Msfoxy > Reviews

Content by Msfoxy

Msfoxy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Silver Metallic Ric Rac 6mm Ribbon by May Arts on a 3m length (N.B. this is a cut from a roll)
Offered by Bertie's Bows
Price: 2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Metallic Ric Rac ribbon, 8 Sep 2013
I think this is of good quality and will be using to make cards. I would recommend to others to purchase

Fashionable, high quality, Blue, Chiffon Beach Bag, by 'Leko Handbags' (40247).
Fashionable, high quality, Blue, Chiffon Beach Bag, by 'Leko Handbags' (40247).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, Excellent quality, 8 Sep 2013
These bags are gorgeous and excellent quality they are too good to be sold so cheap but i ain't complaining. I would say this is one of the best buys i have ever had on amazon. Will be looking for more to use as part of a gift to friends and family. Absolutely Amazing bags

Flower and Feather Hair Flower Pin Brooch for Women - Purple
Flower and Feather Hair Flower Pin Brooch for Women - Purple
Offered by STK e-Shop
Price: 3.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful brooch, 8 Sep 2013
I was so pleased with the quality of this item with paying only 4.99, it beautiful and a bargain. It looks great in your hair, round your wrist or on clothing. I would recommend this item and for the price you can't go wrong.

Cristal D'Arques Diamax 30 cm Chatelet Vase
Cristal D'Arques Diamax 30 cm Chatelet Vase
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Vase, 20 Nov 2012
Wow.....This is a beautiful vase and very strong.I brought it for a wedding present and the happy couple where also wowed by it. I have just had one as a present too. I am very impressed with the look and the quality, ever home should have one.

Steens Cotswold 5+5 Pine Chest of Drawers
Steens Cotswold 5+5 Pine Chest of Drawers

5.0 out of 5 stars Cotswold 5 plus 5-drawer chest in pine, 20 Nov 2012
I read all the other review about this item and was not put off and order two of them. i have a set with 5 draws only and that cost 120 its the same quality so i was really amaze when i saw this product at such a good price. when I received them we put them together and i am so pleased with the quality and they are strong if put together properly and glued all the dowels in. I used no more nails as i don't think you can go wrong with that glue. Anyway i would suggest to anyone to by this product and in fact i have just order my 3rd set, for 54+ you really can't grumble.

Gadget Giant HTC One X Black & Blue Dual Layer Protection Hybrid Silicone Case Cover Skin & Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC One X dual layer case cover, 8 Oct 2012
I brought a similar case from Carphone Warehouse for 24+ so i didn't know what to expect when this one was delivered. I was totally impressed when this arrived its tough and protects my phone really well just like my previous one only difference is the huge drop in price and the colours which look amazing. I brought the red and black one too. I also feel my comfortable using my phone now as i was so afraid of dropping it and damaging it, but i don't have that worry now as this case as definitely giving it that extra protection that the phone needs. Would recommend to others and give it a 5*+

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamante case cover, 8 Oct 2012
Great look for giving your phone the bling factor, i purchased it for when i'm going on a night out. It looks stunning.

Gadget Giant HTC One X / X+ Plus Black & Red Dual Layer Protection Hybrid Silicone Case Cover Skin & Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars Red & Black dual layer case, 8 Oct 2012
I brought a similar case from Carphone Warehouse for 24+ so i didn't know what to expect when this one was delivered. I was totally impressed when this arrived its tough and protects my phone really well just like my previous one only difference is the huge drop in price and the colours which look amazing. I decided to buy the blue and black one too. I also feel my comfortable using my phone now as i was so afraid of dropping it and damaging it, but i don't have that worry now as this case as definitely giving it that extra protection that the phone needs. Would recommend to others and give it a 5*+

Jem 1B XLarge Drop Flower Piping Nozzle - Curved 6 Point Star 19mm
Jem 1B XLarge Drop Flower Piping Nozzle - Curved 6 Point Star 19mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Drop flower nozzle, 8 Oct 2012
Amazing nozzle, used for cupcakes. I am very impressed with this and can't wait to use it again. It was easy to use and get a perfected flower topping, i mastered it on second attempt. I would definitely recommend this product.

Lakeland Semi Skimmed Milk Jiggers (120)
Lakeland Semi Skimmed Milk Jiggers (120)
Offered by UK Business Supplies
Price: 5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Lakeland Semi skimmed milk portions, 8 Oct 2012
received on time, taste great in hot drinks. I purchase them to use in my bedroom making drinks due to health problems, excellent alternative to fresh milk.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5