Profile for Msfoxy > Reviews

DEEP PURPLE A4 Coloured Craft Card 160gsm x 50 Sheets
Offered by G&N Online Services Ltd
Price: 3.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 8 Sep 2013
This card is better than what i expected and gives a quality look to the items i have used it for. I would recommend to others

Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Sweets Cake
Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Sweets Cake
Offered by Inda-Bayi
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, 8 Sep 2013
These are very cute and thick which shows how good the quality is. They wash great too and become softer. They look fantastic on with matching colour tops or dresses. I would definitely recommend especially with the cold weather approaching. I have brought 6 different shades/patterns:)

Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Mouse
Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Mouse
Offered by little baby boutique
Price: 1.95

Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Squirrel
Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Squirrel
Offered by just4baby
Price: 3.51

Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Poodle
Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Poodle
Offered by Infiniti(One year warranty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 8 Sep 2013

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed, 8 Sep 2013
looks great just what i expected, I haven't had chance to try it yet so i hope it's okay when i do. I have had one before and it's still going now. I just needed a second one. I would recommend to others as they are brilliant.

LARGE FOLDING COOL BAG BOX INSULATED LINING CAR BOOT STORAGE TIDY TT1
LARGE FOLDING COOL BAG BOX INSULATED LINING CAR BOOT STORAGE TIDY TT1

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, but a bit smaller than expected, 8 Sep 2013
I think the quality is very good. it's exactly what i expected in style although a bit smaller than i expected I would recommend looking at measurements before buying to make sure its the size you want/need. I would recommend buying it to others and would buy one again for myself.

1mm Thick Felt Fabric, 85cm Wide, Sold per 1 Metre, Various Colours Available (Purple)
Offered by Macallen Importers
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 8 Sep 2013
I think the quality is good. They are exactly what i needed and expected and I would recommend to others

Collins Ideal A4 Wiro Bound Double Cash Notebook (120 Pages)
Collins Ideal A4 Wiro Bound Double Cash Notebook (120 Pages)
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, just what i needed, 8 Sep 2013
this is excellent quality and excellent thickness of paper which shows the quality. it's exactly what i needed and better than expected. I would recommend to others

Pack of 10 sheets Ice Silver (White with hint of silver) Pearlescent Shimmer Double Sided A4 Paper - 210 x 297mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Sep 2013