Profile for Ms. M. Brown > Reviews

Content by Ms. M. Brown

Ms. M. Brown

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Aug. 2012
At first our cats were skeptical of this, probably because it smells quite rubbery out of the packaging. However, after a few uses they love it now. The problem is sometimes we take enough fur off that it tumbleweeds down the hall. We treat it like petting time, going in circles, focusing on areas and our cats actually purr! They hated the strong-bristle brushes, but I'm pretty sure with Zoom Groom they think they're getting a massage!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this colour!, 24 Mar. 2012
This is my favourite OPI colour. This is THE red. I wear it especially for Christmas and it's my go-to colour for any dressy occasion. It has a great glossy finish, even before the top coat, and I like how it is just colour, not glitter or shimmer at all. Just a great, deep, crisp, red!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 10 Jan. 2012
I love this product. It's a great scent, but not too oppressive. As recommended, I had to flip the diffuser reeds every few weeks, but other than that, I just put it in a corner and forgot about it.

Yankee Candle Large Sun and Sand Jar Candle 1106733
Yankee Candle Large Sun and Sand Jar Candle 1106733

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this scent!, 10 Jan. 2012
I love this scent. It's mild and summery, and less oppressive than some of their fruity candles. And the scent lingers as well.

Apple Cider Large Jar
Apple Cider Large Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this scent!, 10 Jan. 2012
I love this scent. It's one of their less-oppressive winter candles. It reminds me of the plain Macintosh candle, but enough spice to make it wintery

Filing Cabinet Steel Lockable 2 Drawers A4 Silver and Black
Filing Cabinet Steel Lockable 2 Drawers A4 Silver and Black
Offered by Shoplet-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to, 10 Jan. 2012
This is a good, basic, 2 drawer cabinet. The lock is very basic and wouldn't keep out any determined intruder. The drawers, when full, tend to cause the unit to topple, so be sure to keep one closed at all times and don't leave it unattended while it's open. It fits standard suspended folders, which glide easily along the bars. Works for us, but would look to a different brand next time.

Croydex Twist 'N' Lock Plus Large Storage Basket, Silver
Croydex Twist 'N' Lock Plus Large Storage Basket, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 8 Jan. 2012
I am so happy with this product. If you follow the instructions, it adheres perfectly to the tile. I prefer this system of products to others that stand in the corner or hang from the shower head. It's much cleaner and more aesthetically pleasing. I put this in the corner so it doesn't protrude into the shower space. I will both recommend this product to others and even purchase more for my second bathroom!

Croydex Twist 'N' Lock Soap Basket, Chrome
Croydex Twist 'N' Lock Soap Basket, Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 Jan. 2012
I am so happy with this product. If you follow the instructions, it adheres perfectly to the tile. I prefer this system of products to others that stand in the corner or hang from the shower head. It's much cleaner and more aesthetically pleasing. I think the soap even lasts longer, because it's not resting in a puddle of water.

Joe Browns Mitten Hoody Navy/Green
Joe Browns Mitten Hoody Navy/Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but poor quality., 7 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Joe Browns Mitten Hoody (Apparel)
I really liked the concept of this jumper, but it hasn't really lived up to my expectations. I washed it once it arrived, but a bit of yarn began unravelling in the hood. Plus, the overall jumper is an odd fit, without any fitting at all. It's comfy, but not the fashion piece I was hoping.

Yoga-Mad Half ToeSox - Purple, Large
Yoga-Mad Half ToeSox - Purple, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks!, 27 July 2011
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
I love the little pads on the bottom which provide grip during a workout. I also use them for pedicures to keep my feet covered, which I think will be beneficial during the winter especially.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5