Profile for Angela D > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Fellowes Shredder Oil 355ml bottle
Fellowes Shredder Oil 355ml bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Aug. 2014
Was going to buy a new shredder as mine had stopped working, then saw this product, so thought I'd try it as it was cheaper than a new shredder. After spreading a few drops on to the blades, they sprang back into life and the shredder is as good as new. I use it anytime the blades stop, leave for a short while then it's up and running again.

Farm Heroes Saga
Farm Heroes Saga

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all, 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Farm Heroes Saga (App)
Only just started using it but once you've got the hang of it, it's easy to do and fun. Pleasant alternative to Candy Crush. The graphics can be annoying sometimes but otherwise they're happy, cheery little beings.

CANON PG-37 BLK INK CART 2145B001
CANON PG-37 BLK INK CART 2145B001

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 April 2014
What can I say - it's an ink cartridge, well packaged and went in to the printer easily and does the job.

The Vietnamese Market Cookbook
The Vietnamese Market Cookbook
by Anh Vu

4.0 out of 5 stars A Gift, 2 April 2014
I gave this to my son as a birthday gift and he seemed pleased with it. I haven't used it myself so therefore can't give it a proper rewiew. He hasn't invited me to dinner yet!

FreeCell
FreeCell

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to play, 2 April 2014
This review is from: FreeCell (App)
If you are already a freecell player on a PC you will be able to use this with no problem, easy to see graphics. On the downside I found I couldn't click on the aces to move them to the holding bay, you have to do it manually, unless I'm doing it wrong of course.

fi9TM SAMSUNG GALAXY MINI 2 GT-S6500 FLIP PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH + SCREEN PROTECTOR + STYLUS PEN
Offered by Mod Accessories Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 Oct. 2013
After dropping and breaking my nice sparkly cover, I needed a replacement quickly so chose this as it was a very reasonable price. It isn't fancy but it looks good and fits my phone perfectly and feels sturdy enough. I haven't used the stylus so can't comment on that. It arrived with a couple of days of ordering.

1 x Honeycomb Toucan Decoration
1 x Honeycomb Toucan Decoration
Offered by Partyrama

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: 1 x Honeycomb Toucan Decoration
Arrived in plenty of time and well packaged and looked good when assembled, however once assembled it cannot be undone because of the double sided tape securing it, so can only be used once unless it can be kept safe and put away in good packaging.

Hula Girl - Table Party Decoration
Hula Girl - Table Party Decoration
Offered by Partyrama

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Hula Girl - Table Party Decoration
We bought this for our Hawaiian themed party. It arrived in plenty of time and was packaged well. However it was a bit fiddly to put together (no instructions) and didn't stand proud too well on it's own. Having said that, it lasted the day and night, so did what it said in the advert.

Pretty Cool - Fuchsia Pink Crinoline Flower & Feather Hairband Fascinator
Pretty Cool - Fuchsia Pink Crinoline Flower & Feather Hairband Fascinator
Offered by Prettycool

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a wedding, 30 Jun. 2013
I bought this as I was having trouble matching headgear to the colours of my dress for my brother's wedding. It matched perfectly and was very comfortable as I wore it all the time from leaving home to going back again. It was an amazing price and looked just as good as any top priced article.

MINI FASCINATOR TOP HAT FUSHIA PINK SAYS BRIDE TO BE ON ALICE BAND WITH VEIL HEN NIGHT

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 30 Jun. 2013
I bought this for my soon to be sister-in-law, a mature lady who wore it at her hen party. It must have been comfortable as she kept it on all night. The only downside to it is when I took it out of the packaging it was flat and lopsided so I had to plump it up with tissue paper to restore the fullness - maybe it could come packaged with something to hold the shape.

Page: 1 | 2