Profile for del > Reviews

The Right Way to Play Chess
The Right Way to Play Chess
by David Brine Pritchard

4.0 out of 5 stars A great book but...., 30 Jan. 2014
This book would have won five stars if it had a glossary of terms: apart from that a great book.

Cleaning Windows Vista For Dummies
Cleaning Windows Vista For Dummies
by Allen Wyatt

3.0 out of 5 stars My windows are really clean, 4 Aug. 2013
I bought ths book because my laptop kept crashing, freezing and irritating me.
I tried the tips in the book but in the end I threw my computer in the river.

The Practical Beekeeper Volume I Beginning Beekeeping Naturally
The Practical Beekeeper Volume I Beginning Beekeeping Naturally
by Michael Bush

5.0 out of 5 stars Uk beekeeper approves., 4 Aug. 2013
I bought the first book to see if it was any use to Me as I keep bees in kent,UK. This is the sort of book I would recommend a prospective beek reads first.
It's well known around the world that bees are in trouble and I believe they would benefit from less interference and less stress by changing the way we keep bees. This book shows how it can be done with the types of hives in current use. many beekeepers I know are very reluctant to change the way they do things because its worked ok for the last 150 years! And they couldn't possibly get rid of all their expensive equipment and start again. Now I'm off to purchase volume 2.

Modern Witchcraft:: Facts Learned from Experience
Modern Witchcraft:: Facts Learned from Experience
by Jak P. Mallmann Showell

5.0 out of 5 stars Too good to be true?, 20 July 2013
Upon first reading,I was sceptical as I have been studying witchcraft for years but I haven't got very far. Most books (all the ones I have followed) are along the same lines. This book is different in the honesty about what They do. The second time I read it, I was left with regret for never having the opportunity to Meet the original Author, Bill Love. The book was finished posthumously By the Authors whose names appear on the cover