Profile for Sally > Reviews

Content by Sally

Sally

Kids 69 Piece Toy Tool Kit Play Set Portable Folding Work Bench Workshop with Drill
Offered by Azzyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift!, 16 May 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old nephew he loved it and so did his 4 year old brother! Easy to assemble, nice height, fab tools, it has kept them both busy for hours, would definitely recommend. Great value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product!, 16 May 2013
Lovely face cream, great protection, I always use this in summer and skiing. It smells beautiful and doesn't leave your skin greasy. I am never without it.

Elemis SPF 6 / 4 Tan Accelerator 125ml / 4.2 fl.oz.
Elemis SPF 6 / 4 Tan Accelerator 125ml / 4.2 fl.oz.
Offered by Beauté Définie LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars Always with me on holiday!, 16 May 2013
This cream is lovely! Barely any SPF so you need a base, but it gives you a lovely glow and is also fab to use as a skin tint in the summer under bronzing powder.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 16 May 2013
Never fails to strengthen, support and keep your nails in beautiful condition, I am never without it. Fab as a base coat or simply as a gloss.

Snow+Rock Silk Glove Liner -
Snow+Rock Silk Glove Liner -
Offered by Snow+Rock

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my ski gloves, 16 May 2013
I was really pleased with these, used them for the first time on an Easter ski after my hands had been going numb in my gloves. They are perfect , v fine but amazing at keeping your hands warm, would definitely recommend.

Splash About Kids Neoprene Float Jacket with Adjustable Buoyancy  - Red/Navy, 3-6 Years
Splash About Kids Neoprene Float Jacket with Adjustable Buoyancy - Red/Navy, 3-6 Years

3.0 out of 5 stars V small size!, 10 Feb 2013
I bought this for nephew who is only just 2 year old, he is big for his age so I bought the age 3-6. It only just fits him v little room, wearable and a lovely product but was shocked at the size.

Splash About Kids Reusable Swim Nappy - THE Happy Nappy - Navy/White Stripe Rib, XXL, Toddler
Offered by babydepot

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small for a 2 year old, 10 Feb 2013
I bought these for my nephew who is only just 2 years old. He is big for his age but the shorts are so tight on his legs they are unwearable. Really disappointed.

Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex "100" Vegetable Capsules - 100 Vegicaps
Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex "100" Vegetable Capsules - 100 Vegicaps
Offered by Nature's Remedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 7 Dec 2012
I have tried many different types of vitamin B and this is the one I have stuck to for over a year. It is a quality brand - helps to liftmood, reduce anxiety, increase tolerance and give a feeling of general well being. I have recommended it to many friends who now also use it.