Profile for dustie > Reviews

Content by dustie

dustie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Microsoft OEM Works 9.0, English Reporting, DSP OEI CD (PC)
Microsoft OEM Works 9.0, English Reporting, DSP OEI CD (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver, 22 Nov. 2011
I had a new computer installed with OpenOffice installed. As I am used to Works, I found OpenOffice quite difficult to master and decided to stick to what I know. I find this easier to use, probably because I have used it for years. Reasonable price and quick delivery.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2014 8:20 AM BST

Easy Shaper Set
Easy Shaper Set
Offered by Retail-ABC Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Space Saving Gym, 22 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Easy Shaper Set (Sports)
I bought the Easy Shaper that comes with DVD instructions and workouts. I am a runner and thought I was fit, so went for the Expert level of exercises. Having done the exercise plan at Expert level (once) I decided I am not as fit as I thought and returned to the Intermediate level. I did feel as though I had done some exercise a couple of days later, especially the muscles at the side of the torso. Good little piece of kit, easy to store and if you were a fanatic, you could actually take this on holiday with you. Only annoying part is the American saying 'Good job' or whatever he keeps saying - tried to blank this bit out and concentrate on what I was supposed to be doing. Good Christmas present at a reasonable price

Summon the Heroes
Summon the Heroes
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery, 22 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Summon the Heroes (Audio CD)
Once again Amazon have come up with the goods on a very quick delivery turnaround basis. Looking forward to listening to the CD in the car on the way to work tomorrow. Some uplifting music to get through the fog! Recently saw the Royal Marines Band and expect this will be just as good as the live concert.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £25 (Birthday Birds)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £25 (Birthday Birds)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Lightening Service, 22 Nov. 2011
I cant believe how quickly this gift card arrived. Brilliant service, would definitely use again. At least I didn't look as though I had forgotten someones Birthday!!!

Ancol Combat Play Tunnel
Ancol Combat Play Tunnel

5.0 out of 5 stars Giant Cat Tunnel, 17 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Ancol Combat Play Tunnel (Misc.)
Both our cats love this tunnel and have been going mad, diving into it, popping out of the holes in the top, chasing each other through it and dragging some of their other toys inside. Our male cat has even been rolling it round the room from inside the tunnel!

It is sturdily made and folds up neatly when not in use.

Would definately recommended this to keep your cat/s entertained. Also a very quick deliver service.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Glamours Pirate, 12 Nov. 2010
I wore this outfit for a Haiti fundraiser obviously with a Pirate theme. I just wish I had legs like the model in the illustration! Fun item and very reasonably priced. Loved the hat!

Trixie Beige With Brown Cushy Cave Cat Bed
Trixie Beige With Brown Cushy Cave Cat Bed
Offered by Pet Connection

4.0 out of 5 stars Cuddly Cat Bed, 12 Nov. 2010
I wish I was a cat. I would be very happy to snuggle down in this fleecy 'cave' which keeps all the draughts away. However, our cat has only sat in it twice that I know of despite us putting it in various spots around the house! I am sure a puppy or kittens would not be so fussy.

Philips HD4671/20 Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt, 1.7 Litre - Brushed Metal
Philips HD4671/20 Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt, 1.7 Litre - Brushed Metal

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Kettle, 12 Nov. 2010
I bought this kettle for myself and am very satisfied with the product especially the energy saving '1 Cup' facility. A friend staying with me admired the kettle and said how quiet it was compared to hers. The light fittings in my kitchen are brushed stainless so the kettle fits in with this finish. I ordered another one for her and was amazed at the quick delivery. She too is impressed with this very reasonably priced kettle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5