Profile for TraceyK > Reviews

Survival Bracelet Camping Wristband, Black 7 Inches
Survival Bracelet Camping Wristband, Black 7 Inches
Offered by coolfashionstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 22 Jun 2014
My boys are currently in tot he whole 'survival' thing so this was a great little treat and cheap as chips!
Make great party bag gifts or stocking fillers too. Took an age to arrive, but who cares!

Piz Buin 1 Day Long Lotion SPF30 High 200ml
Piz Buin 1 Day Long Lotion SPF30 High 200ml
Offered by Semichem

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than another 'all day' lotion which costs 3x as much!, 22 Jun 2014
Unbeatable in my opinion. Used this on my children and it truly is once a day stuff. On a few very hot days on holiday when they were in the pool all day I applied it once more, but that was a rarity. This is such an economical sun protection lotion.

Not sure if I'm allowed to mention other brands in a review so suffice to say there is another 'ultra' brand of 'sun' cream that is supposed to last all day. I used to spend an absolute fortune on it every year and it failed many many times. We used to apply it 4 times a day to our children and still had occasions when they looked a bit red (we're not pasty either, we have tanned skin)

XtremeMac In-Charge X5 Docking Station
XtremeMac In-Charge X5 Docking Station

4.0 out of 5 stars It broke but Amazon sent a replacement., 22 Jun 2014
This is a gadget and a half for an 'i' family. With 4 iPhones, 2 iPads and umpteen iPods in the house we really needed this so that I could reclaim a huge strip of power sockets and a chunk of kitchen countertop! I would happily give it 10 stars but...
It broke! Or rather one power point on it stopped working. I originally blamed this on the kids being rough when trying to engage the iPad on the socket (which, as others have mentioned, can be tricky) Then another socket failed, then another and we were left with two. Not great.
However, hats off to Amazon customer service. Despite the fact I purchased this almost a year ago they dispatched a replacement immediately and sent a courier to collect the broken one.
Fingers crossed the new one lasts. I love it.

4x Color LED Party Bright Finger Lights Ring Glow Torch
4x Color LED Party Bright Finger Lights Ring Glow Torch
Offered by Buyin-now-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 6 Mar 2014
Brilliant stocking filler/party bag filler. Great for ALL ages - everyone from my 3 yr old to my 15 yr old AND all his friends loved these. They cost next to nothing so I ordered loads of them and still have some hanging around to dish out to friends kids when they visit. Great fun.

Super Marble Run (2013 version)
Super Marble Run (2013 version)

1.0 out of 5 stars ok if you've got a degree in engineering I suppose..., 6 Mar 2014
My kids desperately wanted one of these for Christmas. When we opened it there are no instructions at all! Now, I expect, like me you're thinking "well, you use your imagination" No! You can't do that - the different components HAVE to be put together in a very specific way to make the marbles go anywhere. If you use your imagination you'll just get a pretty tower - drop a marble onto the top slope and it'll stay there, or maybe, if you're lucky it'll roll down one slope and then stop (sometimes inside a tube where you can't get to it without taking it apart again)

I eventually (2 weeks after Christmas) decided to persevere and try to make it exactly as shown on the box (still not easy) It took about an hour, worked wonderfully and is impressive in size - standing probably 2ft high. We played happily for a good 5 minutes, then the dog brushed past it and it collapsed. I cried. The kids cried. The dog chewed some bits up and that was the end of that. I think we'll stick to toilet roll tubes and selotape.

10 Pack Fake Forged Note Money Cash Detector Pens - FREE DELIVERY
10 Pack Fake Forged Note Money Cash Detector Pens - FREE DELIVERY
Offered by STUART MANUFACTURING CO LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 6 Mar 2014
I buy these for business use regularly and usually just add them to a stationary order from our regular supplier, paying around £5 each for them!!!! These must be the bargain of the century. I can't see any difference when comparing them to others I've bought.

Great price, priceless product. Saved me 4 times what they cost on the very first use of the first pen out of the packet!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars last about 5 minutes, 6 Mar 2014
I bought two of these - one didn't work at all and to be fair I was sent a replacement fairly swiftly after complaining. The other worked ok for a few weeks and then went 'wonky'. No amount of adjusting it would make it fly straight - it just spun out of control (indoors) A shame as my eldest son had got the hang of it and was becoming quite skilful with it.

After waiting for the replacement for the second to arrive and then the first one going wrong at almost the same time, then the replacement packed up after a few weeks, it's really not worth the agro of sending them back. The kids have gone off the idea!! Sadly, a complete and utter waste of dosh!

2 x PLUG IN AUTOMATIC BABY SAFETY NIGHT LIGHT LOW ENERGY SECURITY
2 x PLUG IN AUTOMATIC BABY SAFETY NIGHT LIGHT LOW ENERGY SECURITY
Offered by CKONE

3.0 out of 5 stars No use for a hall or dark ish landing, 6 Mar 2014
I bought these with the intention of putting them on the landing for the kids to see their way around at night without us having the 'big' light on all night. They don't work for this purpose. The sensor is very sensitive to dusky light which means the lights are on virtually 24/7 unless some particularly bright sunshine happens to spill from a bedroom into the landing.
They'd be good for a kids bedroom as it's a nice warm light - bit bright for my likings but great for little ones who are scared of the dark.

EasyAcc® 25 Watts 5V / 5A 5 Port USB Charger with 5-Foot Power Cord Multi Port USB Portable Charger battery Wall charger for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Tab, iPod, Smartphones, 5V Tablets, Bluetooth Speakers & Headset
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy for multiple devices, 6 Mar 2014
Super handy gadget saves having several plug sockets taken up by the umpteen devices my children appear to have collected!
It has happily charged 2 Samsung tablets, a Kindle and a battery pack but then I only use it as an overnight charger so can't comment on speed.

YKS 5 LED Mini Flashlight Keychain Torch Silver
YKS 5 LED Mini Flashlight Keychain Torch Silver
Offered by Bingo-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't need a torch for 50p?!, 13 Dec 2013
Love these, the best stocking filler ever! Equally suitable for kids, adults, men and women. I bought one of these for practically everyone I know.

On a practical side - they're actually really bright, they come with batteries included too.

Page: 1 | 2