Profile for Sonia Nicolson > Reviews

Sonia Nicolson

AmazonBasics CD / DVD Wallet 128 Disc Capacity Nylon Black
AmazonBasics CD / DVD Wallet 128 Disc Capacity Nylon Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorted for my DVD storage, 26 Jun. 2014
This large DVD storage case arrived a little late but I'm really happy with it and it's perfect for storing my DVDs.

3M Metre USB 2.0 A Male to A Male Data Cable Lead - Black
3M Metre USB 2.0 A Male to A Male Data Cable Lead - Black
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars 3m USB Perfect for the job, 26 Jun. 2014
This 3m USB cable works well, arrived quickly and was just what I was looking for to charge my camera. Thank you

Stork / Crane pattern embroidery scissors 100mm
Stork / Crane pattern embroidery scissors 100mm
Offered by Racksoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cut, what more do you need ;), 26 Jun. 2014
Great for using on my sewing, they fit inside the little drawer in my sewing machine and look cute too.

Black & Decker V1999-GB Dustbuster Handheld Cordless Vac White
Black & Decker V1999-GB Dustbuster Handheld Cordless Vac White

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little vacuume, 26 Jun. 2014
I got this for cleaning up spills, it's great. The charge lasts a decent amount of time and I can use it around my flat and to clean inside my car, really handy!!

Kate Spade New York: Things We Love: Twenty Years of Inspiration, Intriguing Bits and Other Curiosities
by kate spade new york

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pages of inspiration, 2 Aug. 2013
...and treats for your design and creative mind ~ a happy coffee table book which would make a lovely gift for a young, design conscious chick!!

Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Offered by Surelifehealth

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a try but not 5 star, 2 Aug. 2013
I bought this in prep for my holidays after my wee feet had been cooped up in socks and shoes for months. It is good, and is well worth a try, but it is also kind of the lazy (or rather the easy option) compared to the usual, and cheaper, foot files. That aside, It does the job!!

In Car charger for Apple iPhone 4 4S, 3G 3GS(Black) iPod Touch, Nano, Classic, CE Approved
Offered by Goldcables

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for charging my iphone whilst in the car, 2 Aug. 2013
I bought this as i was sick of my iphone battery running out whilst I was using a maps app on the road. This charge fits into my car and charges on my on the go...perfect!!

Sinland Microfibre Ultra Compact & Fast Drying Travel Towels (Purple, 50cmx100cm)
Offered by Eco-cleaning

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand towel ~ Perfect for backpacking, 2 Aug. 2013
I recently bought the Sinland Microfibre hand and face towel to use on a trip to Ecuador. It is the perfect size, come is a small and lightweight travel pouch and dries very quickly. The material is soft and comes in pink or blue, what more do you want!? Postage was fast and I am really happy with this item.