Profile for Ned > Reviews

Content by Ned

Ned

Invero® Hard Plastic Rubber Bumper Case with Metal Buttons for Apple Iphone 5 (Black)
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Feb. 2014
It's a cheap case with a high quality, can't really complain when it costs £2. Quick delivery. Worth a buy. Would recommend this case to anyone looking for one.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 3 Jan. 2014
Have you ever been spoken to by a grain of sand? Well I have, I would like to add that sand is bloody nice and I recommend having a chat whenever you next pass some, true gentleman and can hold a great chat. I stored some sand in this hip flask so whenever I get bored I can just have a chat, so for just £3 I gained thousands of friends which I can store in a hip flask. If that's not what your looking for than you've got the wrong product. But I've never looked back since this purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2014 5:01 PM GMT

Lock & Lock Stackable Airtight Container Rectangular 180ml
Lock & Lock Stackable Airtight Container Rectangular 180ml
Offered by deals-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but small, 30 April 2013
It's a good container but a lot smaller than I anticipated, it is not completely air tight, but I can't flaw it as their is nothing better on the market!

Rizla Blue Slim King Size Cigarettte Rolling Papers - 5 Packets
Rizla Blue Slim King Size Cigarettte Rolling Papers - 5 Packets
Offered by BARGAIN DEALS - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Rizla, 30 April 2013
With a brand this big I'm not sure what the point in leaving a review is, they are fine no problems what so ever!

150 rolling king roaches. 1 pack of 3 booklets. [50 per booklet]
150 rolling king roaches. 1 pack of 3 booklets. [50 per booklet]
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 April 2013
They're roaches, how could it go wrong! I am now just wasting words as I need a minimum of twenty!

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 30 April 2013
I bought this for 14 pounds or something like that and it's done the job, plays music to a quality that I expected for a small speaker, I was slightly disappointed to find that the small bit of plastic covering the speaker is snapping and it's only a matter of time, however it's been in my jacket pocket, bag etc. Also a few of my friends have them all with little problems, wires breaking etc but none of them don't play music.

10 x Xylo ClearICE Anti Scratch LCD Screen Cover Film Protector for the Apple iPhone 4 / 4S / 4G. With MicroFibre Cleaning Cloth for Easy Application.
Offered by Xylo Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Sept. 2012
Great product, the only bad thing is the protector scratches very easily so i change them regularly but i am just thankful its not my screen being scratched, that isn't a huge issue as you do receive ten! But it is a cheap price so i don't expect anything spectacular! . It easy to use and I would recommend.

Piranha PC5o Large Computer Desk with 2 Drawers and 4 Shelves
Piranha PC5o Large Computer Desk with 2 Drawers and 4 Shelves

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Jun. 2012
This desk I was bought for my birthday is great, I am 15 and it perfect for my computer etc. It is sturdy and doesn't wobble at all, I don't have anything to criticise, it was quick delivery (3 days), great price, and very easy to construct. I highly recommend this product.

Zeon Newton's Cradle Executive Desktop Toy
Zeon Newton's Cradle Executive Desktop Toy
Offered by Venture Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 2 Jun. 2012
I bought this for my birthday, it can barely manage to last 5 seconds, it is cheap and tacky. I am not impressed, and I am sending it back. I also read a bunch of good reviews from this site, however I don't understand how people can be so satisfied with this item! To sum it up quickly 'crap'. i strongly don't recommend this item.