Profile for Caroline Foster > Reviews

Caroline Foster

21st Century Goddess: The Modern Girl's Guide To The Universe
21st Century Goddess: The Modern Girl's Guide To The Universe
by Jessica Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this book for friends etc. - it's a must have book - I love it, 16 April 2015
This is a must have. I love the humour throughout the book. I found it empowering, interesting, and a confidence builder also - "all girls together" loved this book. I let a friend borrow it and never got it back, so I bought a new one, and one for a present for another friend of mine, love it, love it, love it - did I mention I love it!!!!

Greatest Hits Rediscovered
Greatest Hits Rediscovered

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 April 2015
Think he gets better as he gets older - love the song 'I who have nothing' - fabulous
Comment Comment | Permalink

Company of Animals Arms Length
Company of Animals Arms Length

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous- hats off to whomever made this tool, it's a godsend - sturdy and a 'can't live without' - very reasonably priced too., 16 April 2015
This is a fabulous little item. Not only have I difficulty in bending down, but I'm not keen on lifting dog poo - who is!!! - this make the job much easier. I've been singing its praises to the top of my voice since I got it, so much so, that the neighbour has been banging the walls - think they may want an encore lol - if they realised just how happy this has made me and how much easier it has made my life, they would join in the chorus - think I need to get out more lol - on a serious note, it is a fabulous tool, don't know how I managed without it - I do actually, I made my son do it - I would most definitely recommend
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Transformational Truth of Tarot
The Transformational Truth of Tarot
by Tiffany Crosara

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 26 Mar. 2013
I have been reading the tarot now for many years. During this time I have bought many books on the subject. Don't get me wrong, I believe intuition plays a big part, if not all, in any type of card reading, but I have always wanted just one book that had it all. This I could never find. I bought lots of books, I could nearly open up a shop, and took bits and pieces from each of them wishing that one book could say it all. I am delighted to say, that after 11 years searching for that 'one' book and, to be honest, gave up as I thought it didn't exist, but I am happy to say I was wrong, i found it, or it found me. I certainly wasn't looking anymore but I found it on Facebook of all places. For any reader this is an amazing book. It is easy to read, easy to understand and there is nothing complicated about it at all, and yet it carries within it's pages everything you need to know about the tarot but in a way in which you can identify with life today. It flows freely and easily from one card to the next - I couldn't put it down. It is written in a way that it is so easy to remember each card as you can identify with the author, her own experiences, and yours. Fabulous. I would highly recommend this book to anyone interested in the tarot; the tarot reader, whether beginner or advanced, and/or anyone interested in the development of the self. I cannot express how happy I am to have at last found that 'one' book. My thanks to the author and to Facebook for introducing me to this absolute treasure.