Profile for Anna > Reviews

Evolution of Man - Men's Cycling T shirt - Dressdown- XXL - Navy
Evolution of Man - Men's Cycling T shirt - Dressdown- XXL - Navy
Offered by Dressdown

3.0 out of 5 stars printed t-shirt, 18 Mar. 2012
There are Two contrasting qualities placing that t-shirt in the middle of the scale: 1. Very good printing with the cool idea - it suits my purpose as a gift to my cycling brother. 2. The cotton is on the extreme side of heavy duty, what makes it thick, gritty and uncomfortable to wear in direct contact with the skin. I just hope it would get better after several washings, and the printing would not get affected badly.
I really love the design, I just wish the producer used lighter/softer cotton t-shirt. I would buy more and recommend the product more then.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars printed t-shirt, 18 Mar. 2012
I am very happy with the quality of printing, although I haven't got the chance to see how it behaves after washing. The cotton is a little too much on the heavy side, but I hope it would not wash off too soon thanks to that.

Womens Flat Slip On Canvas Pump Ladies Espadrilles Round Toe Classic Plimsoll Shoe Red Size 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars extreme comfort, 18 Mar. 2012
The pumps are extremely light and comfortable. Leather inside-lining allows my feet to feel as natural as possible, the top fabric is breathable and esteticly made. The shape of a shoe fits perfectly. Colour is a little deeper than on the picture - think more "red wine", but suits my expectations perfectly. I am very happy with the shoes and I would definitely buy different colours. The low price makes them great value for money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2012 10:54 PM BST

Home Enema Kit - 2 litre bag - red hospital grade
Home Enema Kit - 2 litre bag - red hospital grade
Offered by Shop Holistic UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Home enema kit, 18 Mar. 2012
I compare this home enema kit to the one I used to use some years ago - unfortunately I am not 100% happy. Positives first: 1. Good 2 litre size, 2. Useful hooks to hang the bag at desired height/place, 3. Two different tips. Negatives: 1. The white pipe connecting the bag with the tip is of a bad quality - it is too weak and bending too easily stoping the liquid from flowing, I also don't like it is not transparent, so I cannot see if the liquid is finished, 2. The grip is not too tight and slips off sometimes, releasing the liquid when unwanted. Overall: it is not a drama, but next time I would prefer to check a different item.

Under Pressure: Cooking Sous Vide
Under Pressure: Cooking Sous Vide
by Thomas Keller

5.0 out of 5 stars sous vide cooking guide, 18 Mar. 2012
It is beautifully photographed book with "laboratory-like close-up" pictures. It explains sous vide cooking technique very well, as well as gives some top class basic info at the end (stocks etc.).

Page: 1 | 2