Profile for ND > Reviews

ND

Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book
Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book

1.0 out of 5 stars The color runs!, 18 Mar. 2013
I bought this a couple of years ago for my first son. We used it in his crib and had no problem with it. My 7-month old daughter uses it now, but instead of having it in her crib, we have it with all of her other floor toys. Like all babies, she puts everything in her mouth. One day I noticed that she had red dye all over her face, hands and clothes. As it turns out, the dye came off the toy as she was sucking on it. I had to put her in the tub to get it all off of her! Needless to say, we've since thrown the toy away!

Little Wigwam Alphabet Placemat
Little Wigwam Alphabet Placemat
Offered by Little Wigwam

2.0 out of 5 stars Loses color quickly, 26 Sept. 2011
I bought this to protect the table while feeding my 15-month old. He loves the colors and pictures, but the trouble is that the placemat doesn't stand up to daily wiping/washing. The color fades very quickly (within the first week).

Cuddledry Cuddlebug Organic Toddler Towel (Green)
Cuddledry Cuddlebug Organic Toddler Towel (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, absorbent and fun, 26 Sept. 2011
I purchased this for my 15-month old son. It is a really great product. The towel is very soft and cuddly and stays so even after washing it several times. The design is cute and subtle. My son usually dislikes being dried off after his bath, but for some reason, with this towel, he seems to like it better. The hood has a little snap under the chin and my son likes to wear the towel as a cape and run around the house.