Profile for Sarah L > Reviews

Sarah L

The Driver
The Driver

3.0 out of 5 stars A good story, but not Hellers best, 14 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Driver (Kindle Edition)
A good story, but not Hellers best. Sort of saw the plot line forming ahead of time.

Never the less I enjoyed reading the book.

Tekkerz Accessories - Samsung Galaxy S4 White Leather Case Wallet Cover With Tekkerz Accessories Stylus Pen

3.0 out of 5 stars Swings and roundabouts..., 13 May 2013
The pen is pretty cool. The case is sturdy and does the job, the phone fits well. My product was grubby and smelly. But it's white and I imagine will get dirty soon anyway. I just hope the smell goes away!

Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500 Gel/TPU/Silicone White Case - Cool Retro Game Boy Design
Offered by RJWprint

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 May 2013
It's an awesome case - especially for the price! It's robust and I've had a few people compliment me on my rather snazzy case! I am very pleased with my purchase

Disaster Designs Paper Plane Ladies Wallet
Disaster Designs Paper Plane Ladies Wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 11 Mar. 2013
Very pretty and unique. A little confused about the spelling. Should it be "bye bye baby" as it is in a postcard/envelope style? I may be entirely wrong. But that's only minor! Overall good quality and enough places for cards, cash and coins.

Mobile Interaction Design
Mobile Interaction Design
by Matt Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars If you take the module.., 5 Mar. 2013
If you take Matt's module at Swansea Uni. He will work a lot from this book. He tells you about the book, but doesn't constantly try to sell it to you. As someone who is interested in MID I thought I'd buy it. It's a really good read to anyone who is in to MID not just those on the course. I have found a lot of course textbooks heavy reading, but not this book - it's a light read and very thought provoking.

KEEP CALM AND TROLL ON (Troll Face) T-Shirt - Black - M
KEEP CALM AND TROLL ON (Troll Face) T-Shirt - Black - M
Offered by Vertex Graphics

5.0 out of 5 stars Washed and washed, 10 Nov. 2012
good quality t-shirt and fits well. Has washed and washed without an issue. People have asked where I got the t-shirt from.

VW Volkswagen Camper Van Retro Messenger Red Bag
VW Volkswagen Camper Van Retro Messenger Red Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 10 Nov. 2012
Bought it for a friend for her birthday - she loved it. Sadly the zip was broken but forever a whiz kid on the sewing she changed the zip rather than having to send it back. Other than that hiccup it's a good size bag and good quality.

BLUE COLOURFUL HTC DESIRE HD FLOWER / FLORAL HYDRO SOFT SOLID TPU SILICONE PRINT GEL SKINS CASE COVER - BY WHOLESALEUK PHONE CASE COVERS AND ACCESSORIES

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fussed, 10 Nov. 2012
It's an ok item, cheap and cheerful. I have hardly used the case and already found the pattern has started flaking off.

My Best Friend's Girl
My Best Friend's Girl
by Dorothy Koomson

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 10 Nov. 2012
This review is from: My Best Friend's Girl (Paperback)
Some touching moments in the book. I think people have to remember this book is classed as "fiction" - I enjoyed the book as I found it easy to pick up and read after a hard days work and not have to think about the characters and what has previously happened.

I am a massive Koomson fan and enjoy all of her books. She is a fantastic author and a very genuine person.

NAF Minty Treats 1kg
NAF Minty Treats 1kg
Offered by upperfarmequestrian

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 21 Jun. 2012
When you first open the bag, the smell can be overpowering, but it does settle. My horses love them as a little treat.

Also, if you stick right by your nostril and smell deeply it clears your nasal passage - don't ask how I found that one out!