Profile for A.N.R. > Reviews

Chester 5000-XYV by Fink, Jessica ( AUTHOR ) Jul-05-2011 Hardback
Chester 5000-XYV by Fink, Jessica ( AUTHOR ) Jul-05-2011 Hardback
by Jessica Fink

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing steampunk-inspired erotic comic, 20 Jun 2014
Before I bought this comic book, I already had been following the updates of the online comic. This comic has very explicit sex scenes, but they are drawn beautifully. I find also amazing that the story line is narrated without words, as the pictures are able to explain it by themselves. It is a very tender love story between a woman and a robot.

Vileda 3 Action Broom, Red
Vileda 3 Action Broom, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice broom, 22 May 2014
I had to order this because all the brooms I could find in stores had a handle angle. This broom is straight and therefore easier to use in corners and tight spaces (like f.e. the sides of the fridge). It comes with a long handle.

Songmics Canvas Wardrobe Cupboard Clothes Hanging Rail Storage Shelves 175 x 150 x 45cm LSF03M
Offered by Songmics

5.0 out of 5 stars Big spacious and resistant wardrobe, 22 May 2014
I received the wardrobe in a very easy to carry box. The instructions were a bit intuitive, but enough for construction. It took me an hour to mount it by myself. The cover is light, but I manage to rip a small section when trying to get it over the frame. The cloth shelves seem very robust. Only thing is that when put together the wardrobe ended being far larger as displayed in the photograph. I bought this wardrobe as extra storage to compensate for a small wardrobe for two, but I ended having far more space in both wardrobes at the end. I wished it had occurred to me to buy one of this years before. I am pretty sure that it will be very easy to dismantle next time I move.

¡Yo soy tu padre!: cómo llevar a tus hijos al lado oscuro
¡Yo soy tu padre!: cómo llevar a tus hijos al lado oscuro
by Jorge Vesterra
Edition: Perfect Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Es decente, pero me dejo frio., 13 April 2014
Decidi comprar este libro online despues de que un amigo comun lo publicitara en su muro de Facebook. Pero fue leer las diez primeras paginas y encontrarlo algo decepcionante. Cabe decir que soy chica y este libro parece dedicado a los futuros padres, no madres, frikis. En uno de los primeros cuestionarios en los que puedes puntuar lo suficiente como para que se te diga que "tu mujer es tan friqui o mas que tu, no necesitas este libro para nada". Se ve que, desde el punto de vista del autor, (ironica) no tendria que haberlo comprado. Por otro lado, algunas tecnicas para "pervertir" a la descendencia tienen su encanto.

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to the movies, had to buy it, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Frankly, the best movie of Walt Disney Animation in ages. Very nice settings. Only backdraw for me is that after having seen the movie once, there are some parts that the first time I thought amazing (hint: "Love is an open door") and that now I cannot find so enjoyable.

Vanished Kingdoms: The History of Half-Forgotten Europe
Vanished Kingdoms: The History of Half-Forgotten Europe
by Norman Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars Very instructive, but overloaded with information sometimes, 13 April 2014
I bought this book after I saw a review in the Spanish press. It is a really good book, and you cannot read it without getting a bit wiser. However, it is extremely overloaded with information, which requires very slow reading.

Kirikou and the Sorceress [DVD]
Kirikou and the Sorceress [DVD]
Dvd ~ Doudou Gueye Thiaw
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice movie for kids, 13 April 2014
I bought this movie because it was in my to-buy list for years. It's a nice piece, although I would recommend it to see it on French with English subtitles, because I like the melodious French dialogues. For kids, it is nice one way or another. I have heard that there are several complaints because of the nudity shown in the movie, with the town women topless, and the kids completely naked, but nothing in the behaviour of the characters leaves any politically incorrect interpretation. Visually beautiful and also very educative. I am considering getting in time the two extra movies that were published afterwards.

Marry Me
Marry Me
by Dan Rhodes

3.0 out of 5 stars I read a review... was expecting something else, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Marry Me (Hardcover)
The review I read described the book as a compilation of real anecdotes on marriage. However, it is more a compilation of short stories, some very fantastic, on relationships, marriages and such. It's nice, but not what I normally enjoy.

Lingstar(TM) Alloy Steampunk Silver Skull Head Necklace Skull Bone Skeleton Necklace
Offered by UKLINGSTAR

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice necklace, 13 April 2014
This skull was larger as I had expected. It also comes with a silver-like chain. The combination looks great. Just two things were a bit of a downside for me: the back side of the skull has not been polished and, when I tried it, the unsmoothed edges kept clinging on the wool of my jumper. Second, the chain is robust, but keeps trapping the hairs in the lower part of my neck, which sometimes causes an uncomfortable peeling effect.

Handcrafted Steampunk Pocket Watch Movement Clip On Earrings
Handcrafted Steampunk Pocket Watch Movement Clip On Earrings
Offered by Body Candy Body Jewelry

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice design, 13 April 2014
These are very nice earrings, it takes a while to figure our how the clip-ons work. Otherwise it is just perfect for people that want to carry steampunk earrings without piercings.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6