Profile for Jimmy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Scotts Miracle-Gro Levington Tomorite Liquid Tomato Fertiliser Bottle, 2.5 L
Scotts Miracle-Gro Levington Tomorite Liquid Tomato Fertiliser Bottle, 2.5 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct. 2015
Great results achieved using this feed during the growing season on all flowering plants, fruits and vegetables

Spiral vegetable slicer Perfect Twist Kitchen Use Spiral Vegetable Cutter. The New Design Is More Compact 4 blade spiralizer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct. 2015
Excellent value quality product

Replica Hozelock Bioforce Foam 1100
Replica Hozelock Bioforce Foam 1100
Offered by Finest Filters

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 May 2015
Good priced/quality replacement foam filters that arrived in two days

Duracell Industrial - Battery 10 x AAA Alkaline(MN2400-BULK10)
Duracell Industrial - Battery 10 x AAA Alkaline(MN2400-BULK10)
Offered by Curated-UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 May 2015
Great price and speedy delivery

Snow Queen Vodka 70 cl (Organic)
Snow Queen Vodka 70 cl (Organic)
Offered by 31DOVER Next Day Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec. 2014
Excellent vodka - especially at the Black Friday price

Real Life Size D Summer Hen
Real Life Size D Summer Hen

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this one as a "spare" during the Black Friday deals because it's the best bird deterrent I've ever seen Btw - I do ., 17 Dec. 2014
I already have one of these fixed to the roof of a summerhouse.
I had to replace part of the wooden roof because the piles of bird droppings (mainly from pigeons and seagulls) had rotted the materials and the two Acorns that they used to perch on.
However to my amazement, since fitting this, not one bird has gone near the summerhouse roof.
Btw - I do feed them in other parts of the garden.

Renata 371 Mercury Free 1.55v Silver Oxide Watch battery(SR920SW)
Renata 371 Mercury Free 1.55v Silver Oxide Watch battery(SR920SW)
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec. 2014
Still going strong after 1 month. Arrived quickly and I can't fault it at the price

Morphy Richards Brita Electric Electric Filter Kettle - Black
Morphy Richards Brita Electric Electric Filter Kettle - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars This kettle was excellent value when I purchased it, 17 Dec. 2014
This kettle was excellent value when I purchased it. It's quite heavy, and awkward when filling directly from the tap, but it boils quickly and saves having a Britta Filter jug on the worktop.

Parker Central Heating Circulating / Circulator Pump - Replaces Grundfos / DAB / Myson / UPS / UPS2 / ALPHA2
Offered by Parker Products Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pump at half the price with fast delivery, 26 Feb. 2014
My Circulator Pump packed up on Friday evening so I had no heating or hot water.
Under the circumstances I wanted to replace it asap so on Saturday morning I made enquiries.

The cheapest pump available locally was £105 but when I searched online I was surprised to find this pump available on Amazon for half the price inc delivery and with a 5 year warranty.
I had just accepted a free 30 day Amazon Prime trial so ordered it at 9.30am.
It arrived at 9.30am on Monday Morning via Royal Mail and I had it fitted and working by 11am.

The pump is so quiet I have to feel it to know it's working

So that's £55 saved for just 2 nights without heating

Highly recommended on all counts

Hozelock 3-in-1 Flexi Spray Gun and Sprinkler
Hozelock 3-in-1 Flexi Spray Gun and Sprinkler
Offered by vonderpalette

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I ever manage without one?, 29 July 2013
I have a large garden with a vegetable plot, herbaceous borders, a large patio, dozens of pots and containers, 10 hanging baskets and much more.
All I have to do is to make my hose supply adaptable to easily stretch to all corners of the garden.
I can then carry out all of my watering by adjusting the spray nozzle, flow switch or trigger pressure on this brilliant product.
From a gentle trickle or spray to a 30 yard reach jet, I haven't found any of the hundreds of plants that this product doesn't suit or reach. My arms are no longer aching from dragging watering cans around or lifting them for watering the baskets and my garden looks better than ever this year.
I also have a really heavy crop of vegetables.
Not all down to the Flexi Spray - but it has helped during the recent 3 week drought here on the South Coast.

I highly recommended the Hoxelock 2683 Flexi Spray for serious gardeners