Profile for G. Henderson > Reviews

Chafing Dish 145mm
Chafing Dish 145mm
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Perfect for keeping your teapot warm. Very cheap price but doesn't l

Table Top Folding Travel Ironing Board Camping Portable
Table Top Folding Travel Ironing Board Camping Portable
Offered by siamexpress

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality!, 10 July 2014
Wanted a smaller ironing board as had no where to keep my old one after decorating. This is ideal. Quite a large size when opened and folds nice and compact to for inside a cupboard. It's sturdy and easy to open & close. It fits on table tops or sideboards to raise height. Or you could sit comfy on your bed and iron! Very pleased with item, packaging & cost.

Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi)
Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi)
Offered by Xtra Cubby

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPad, service and delovery, 21 Jun 2014
Purchased this for my child's Christmas present. Came quickly, well packaged and good customer service. Returned and brought another for my other child! Was sceptical about ordering an iPad from a website and not a shop but have had no problems with it.

Evecase iKiz Multi Function Child/Shock Proof Kids Cover Case with Stand/Handle for Apple iPad Mini Tablet - Hot Pink
Offered by EallcSeller

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sturdy children's iPad mini case!, 21 Jun 2014
Love this product, keeps my little girls ipad mini safe and protected. She had dropped it plenty of times. The cushioning is perfect. The fact it stands up is a bonus as she can watch videos without holding it! Would recommend to others!

OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml
OPI Matte Top Coat - 15ml
Offered by Beauty it is

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the OPI Matt top coat!, 21 Jun 2014
Love this Matt top coat, gives nails a totally different look and easy to apply over any colour polish to change and take away the shine. Loads of comments from others.

Pimp My Shoes Satin Ribbon Trainer Laces / Shoelaces With Logo Aglets To Pimp Up Your Crystallised Converse White Womens to Fit UK Size 3 to 8 Lo's
Offered by Pimp My Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laces :-), 21 Jun 2014
Lovely laces, would recommend to others. Quality was high and they look fab. Securely packaged and delivered quickly. Would purchase again and would recommend to all!

XL Motorcycle Motorbike Water Resistant Dustproof UV Protective Breathable Cover Outdoor Red/Black w/ Carry Bag
Offered by Goodefiner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover for 2 children's bikes!, 21 Jun 2014
I ordered this item to go over two children's bikes on my balcony. One bike is for a 10 year old and one for a 4 year old. I placed them side by side and put this cover over to protect. Very happy with the quality, service and delivery. Would buy again.

BlingGiftShop® NEW 24 COLOURS Pack of 1000 x Flat Back Rhinestone Diamante Gems / GEMS, DIAMANTES, WEDDING INVITATION DECORATION (Size: 2mm , 3mm , 4mm , 5mm) (5mm, Crystal)
Offered by BLINGGIFTSHOP ™

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, good quality & look great!, 21 Jun 2014
I have purchased clear diamonds from this company and was very happy with them. I returned and orders 3 more colours / sizes to bling other items. Great service, quick to deliver, would recommend to friends!

Gem-Tac Permanent Glue Cement Adhesive (Rhinestones) Four Ounces
Gem-Tac Permanent Glue Cement Adhesive (Rhinestones) Four Ounces
Offered by Twisted Envy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Jun 2014
Very pleased with my purchase. Blinged up some converse and they look great! Would buy again and recommend to others!

Sideboard Dark Wood 2 Cupboard Doors 1 Drawer Marlow
Sideboard Dark Wood 2 Cupboard Doors 1 Drawer Marlow
Offered by Brown Source Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of furniture, great price & fab customer service!!, 21 Jun 2014
I ordered this for my passage. It was delivered a few days later. I was worried that it would arrive at a time when I'd be at work, I emailed and the lady was extremely helpful and professional.
The sideboard is lovely, I put it together myself. The instructions were easy to follow. I liked the way you put all the screws etc in to the pieces of wood first. Once that's done the attaching it all together didn't take any time at all. I was worried about putting the doors on as I struggled with that before on another item. But it was fine. Very clear guidance and tips on what to do if one door needs to go up or down, left or right or back or forwards. The price of this item including delivery is very reasonable and the cheapest I found for this size by at least £30. The shelves on the sides are fab, fit books easily and it's concealed so from the front you don't no there are shelves there! I'm am extremely happy with my purchase, customer service, price and product. I would but another in the future when I decorate more rooms :-). I would recommend to family. Go ahead and purchase! Do not listen to any negative reviews, some people are never happy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3