Profile for Miss J C Hull > Reviews

HELLO KITTY Retractable Hello Kitty In-Ear Earphones
Offered by PCArena
Price: 11.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous!, 9 Jun 2014
My husband got me these - the winder was broken when I got them. I tried to fix it and in the process the plastic casing broke and bits of metal burst out of it. I cannot emphasize how dangrous this could be for a child.

Tall, Dark & Heartless: A Pyte/Sentinel Series Novel
Tall, Dark & Heartless: A Pyte/Sentinel Series Novel
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 2 Sep 2013
I won't spoil the plot but worth a read - this book is very funny, action packed and sexy! This isn't the first book so confused myself a bit. I am going to go back and read the first two now.

TRIXIE 28871 Deluxe Rucksack 41x 30 x 21 cm Brown / Beige
TRIXIE 28871 Deluxe Rucksack 41x 30 x 21 cm Brown / Beige
Price: 23.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small!, 4 May 2013
This product looks good and sturdy but would only be suitable for a very small cat or puppy, if your cat is even a fair size do not buy. My two cats are both big boys, and even the smaller one would have been a squeeze to fit in, but would have not been able to move at all. My smaller is 4.5 Kg - it says up to 8 Kg on the packet but I can only guess at how you would get an animal of that size in.
I will say the sellers were good about agreeing to refund -but I will have to carry the cost of sending them back.

Pride Mates (Shifters Unbound)
Pride Mates (Shifters Unbound)
Price: 4.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 1 April 2013
I don't understand others comments - this book is witty, fast paced and the characters just well developed enough for the length. There is a bit of sex in it, not that this is unusual for the genre, but it is nicely done and I wouldn't say it was as frequent as some others I have read. This is a good book and I look forward to exploring the rest of the series.

Big Bad Bite
Big Bad Bite
Price: 2.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't get past first chapter, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Big Bad Bite (Kindle Edition)
I am not sure what perspective this book is written from, but it reads like the audio description you get on the TV. Potentially good characters and plot but I couldn't get past the sort of first person perspective......I don't usually write reviews but I think with some editing this could be really good!