Profile for Alice Berger > Reviews

Black & Decker KS890ECN Scorpion Saw
Black & Decker KS890ECN Scorpion Saw
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for domestic use, 23 April 2014
the saw is easy to operate, and I especially appreciate the safety features. I managed to saw through heavy callte bones for a uni project in a snap. warmly recomanded!

Magnum ONGUARD Pitbull DT Shackle High Security Bicycle Cycling U-Lock with 4' Flex Cable LK8005

5.0 out of 5 stars got it second time, 28 Dec 2013
great lock, used it before, and lost the old one falling and scattering my stuff in dark... good enough to convince me to buy the same again

Super Premium Cat Food With Salmon (7.5kg)
Super Premium Cat Food With Salmon (7.5kg)
Offered by Twootz
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good food for reasonable price, 28 Dec 2013
you wont find better in this price range. actually smells like fish, cats fur feels really nice. better than any major avarage brand like wiskas

HEXBUG Nano (random colour)
HEXBUG Nano (random colour)
Offered by Gameseek
Price: 5.85

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely toy for cats, 16 April 2013
This review is from: HEXBUG Nano (random colour) (Toy)
this little bug is keeping my cats busy and interested, when I must work and can't play with them myself.
the buzzing only adds to its attraction for them.
I chose the hexbug, as it flips back to its "feet" so it eventually goes on running even when the cat hits it. it also survives the attacks pretty well :)
only thing a bit disappointing is mine was leaning left from the very beginning, so it runs in circles and very predictable. must be this one specimen though, as I saw some straight-running ones before.

DIGIFLEX Ultra Powerful Red Laser Pen Pointer Beam Light
DIGIFLEX Ultra Powerful Red Laser Pen Pointer Beam Light
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars every cat owner should have one!, 16 April 2013
great cat toy! very bright and attractive, even my laziest cat chases it :)

the product I got is not like the one in the picture, but a more elegant one that really looks like a pen
ran buy 2 AAA batteries (not included) so it is bright, lasts long, and easy to replace.
hours of joy for my furry friends!