Profile for kindle > Reviews

Comfort Quest Dreamair Airbed - Queen Size, Off-White
Comfort Quest Dreamair Airbed - Queen Size, Off-White
Offered by Splash And Relax
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommed this product especially for the price, 2 July 2014
This bed is advertised as Queen but It's a king size. Not a problem though as my sister and brother in law said it's very comfortable to sleep on. Advise not to blow it up too hard as my sister advised it was better to sleep on the second night when some of the air had gone out of it. Very good product and very easy to inflate. I would recomend this to anyone to buy as a guest bed

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Husband's Secret, 20 Jun 2014
Really good book and a totally unexpected "secret" found in the letter.

Very well written and kept me wanting to read on

Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller)
Broken Dolls (A Jefferson Winter Thriller)
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 April 2014
Couldn't put this book down. It had me on edge all the way through. A must read and a fab thriller

lavera Basis Mild Shampoo 250ml
lavera Basis Mild Shampoo 250ml
Offered by Supply Me Beauty
Price: 6.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurray!, 24 Jun 2013
Only shampoo that doesn't irritate my scalp. I have been suffering with dry itchy flaky scalp for months and this product works! It is such a relief. I was so self conscious about flaking scalp on my clothes all the time but now that has been fixed. Will be buying this product again and again.

Sweet Talking Cowboy
Sweet Talking Cowboy
Price: 2.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls book, 13 Jun 2013
Loved it well written and a great page turner. Great to take on holiday. I would highly recommend it. That's it I'm finished how many more words do Amazon want me to write? Will be another book at this rate!

SAMRICK - Pack of 6 - Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi 3G & Apple iPad 3 3rd Generation "The New iPad" 2012 & Apple iPad 4 4G Retina Display (Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 4G) 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB - Transparent Screen Protector/Film/Foil (3 Layer Technology) & Microfibre Cloth
Offered by Aero Communication Ltd
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 Jun 2013
Protects the screen on my ipad and I'm not having to clean the screen every day. Screen isn't as sharp but you soon get used to it not a major issue. Easy to apply as well, just take your time and there shouldn't be any air bubbles!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung E3131B Black unlocked mobile phone, 26 Mar 2012
Bought this phone for my husband as he kept complaining about his touch screen phone and was getting very frustrated every time he used it.
When I received it he said he didn't want a new phone but I persevered and he is a lot happier as it is simple to use and not too fussy. The price was very good too.

Cheyenne: A Timeless Series Novel, Book One
Cheyenne: A Timeless Series Novel, Book One
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheyenne (A Timeless Series Novel), 26 Mar 2012
I loved this book but I can't find the rest of the series on line. It's very imaginative and cleverly written to the point that I can visualise a lot of the scenes. Would definately recommend this one.

Saucony Lady ProGrid Ride 3 Running Shoes - 7
Saucony Lady ProGrid Ride 3 Running Shoes - 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Saucony Lady ProGrid Ride 3 Running Shoes, 11 Mar 2012
Excellent running shoes, could do with a little more cushioning for the insole. Run the Bath Half Marathon in them today and they are very supportive apart from my toes going numb. All in all a very good running shoe.