Profile for Lorien Grey > Reviews

Content by Lorien Grey

Lorien Grey "All things mystical" (Middle Earth)

Pink Base Unit Console (PSP)
Pink Base Unit Console (PSP)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink, Pink, Pink!, 2 April 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I had been wanting a games console for a while and had a good look round before deciding to buy a Sony PSP. I ordered it from Amazon and it arrived the next day using the up-graded delivery service. I also ordered my first game - the Sega Megadrive Collection - which has loads of retro games like Sonic The Hedgehog, Golden Axe and Ecco The Dolphin included. I found the console eay to set-up and use for gaming. The screen is a good size and picture quality is excellent, therefore it takes nothing away from the original gaming of the Sega Megadrive games. The colour of the console is VERY girly, which I love. All in all it's a great console and would recommend this to any Pink Lady, of course the black and white versions are also avaliable for the male of the species!!! Happy Gaming....

Trilogy - Hunting.../Scoundrel Days/Stay On The Roads
Trilogy - Hunting.../Scoundrel Days/Stay On The Roads

5.0 out of 5 stars What a trip down memory lane!!!!, 3 May 2006
This Trilogy set is such a bargain and a more than worthy edition to my CD collection.

Oh my god, I feel 12 again!! I was a huge fan of A-HA back when they released "Hunting High & Low". They were the first group I had up on my bedroom wall and my best mate and me spent hours in her room listening to their classic first album. I listened to this yesterday for the first time in years and could still remember most of the words! "The sun always shines on tv" still sends shivers down my spine like no other song. "Scoundrel Days" brought back more memories as did "Stay On These Roads". I have also purchased A-Has latest offering "Analogue". Morten's voice still sounds just a haunting 20 years on and the whole album is very "A-HA".

Both of these purchases just want me to buy the rest of their CDs - so watch out Amazon!!

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe  - DVD Ultimate Box Set [Limited Edition - Amazon.co.uk Worldwide Exclusive]
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe - DVD Ultimate Box Set [Limited Edition - Amazon.co.uk Worldwide Exclusive]
Offered by Get It on TV
Price: 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Box Set for Ultimate Fans!, 24 April 2006
I have always loved the story of the Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe and it was the first book which I bought at the age of 8. Therefore I could not wait for the release of The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe at the cinema and had to buy this Ultimate box set when it went on release. The box set has so much to offer to a die-hard fan like myself, right from opening the "doors" into the set, to the piture of Lucy under the lampost inside. The 2 disc edition DVD is packed full of extras, as is the book, and the lovely etched crystal picture of the lampost is a truly wonderful bonus. I recommend this Box Set to any fan, who wants just a little bit more magic than the average DVD fan. Happy watching....