Profile for hed > Reviews

Content by hed

hed

Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (White)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars happy with the purchase, 16 Aug. 2014
They are a decent set of headphones for the price. They have some decent bass. Worth the money, happy with the purchase!

The Workout Mix 2013 [Explicit] [+digital booklet]
The Workout Mix 2013 [Explicit] [+digital booklet]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 30 Jun. 2013
Played it once and thought, 'didn't sound too bad, could be better.' However, listened to it more and it started to grow on me very fast! Now I'm thinking 'This is as good as they come, an excellent purchase.' I'd personally recommend!

Lucas Classic Line: Escape from Monkey Island (PC CD)
Lucas Classic Line: Escape from Monkey Island (PC CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent monkey!, 9 Dec. 2012
It's an excellent game and in 3D. For me I didn't really like it at first but grew to like it. The game itself is typical Monkey. Very difficult at times and very humorous! If you're a fan it's a must really! There's no mouse interface for this game and if you ain't got a Gamepad then you're stuck with the keyboard - it's well worth having a Gamepad for this game!

Galactic Civilizations 2 (PC)
Galactic Civilizations 2 (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a game you can play straight away., 9 Dec. 2012
I haven't played it that much. But from what I've seen it looks very good but you'd need to do a lot of research to play the game properly as there's a lot to know.

In Car Charger For HTC Desire Desire S Desire HD Wildfire Wildfire S Sensation Sensation XL One X One XL One S One V Explorer Sensation XE Radar Titan Titan 2 Evo 3D Trophy Vivid HD7 Rezound Amaze Velocity 4G BlackBerry 8520 Curve 9300 Curev 3G Bold 9700 380 9900 9930 Bold Touch 9800 Torch 9860 Torch 9850 Curve 9810 Torch Pearl 3G 9105 Pearl 3G 9100 Porsche Design P9981 / Black
Offered by XSory Stop

Another One Bites The Dust (2011 Remaster)
Another One Bites The Dust (2011 Remaster)

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 20 Dec. 2011
Just another brilliant song by Queen, what else is there to say, lol. Have it playing on my iPod really loud.

HTC Wildfire S Dedicated Custom (Made-to Measure ) Air Vent In Car Kit Holder Mount - By iTechCover

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better., 20 Dec. 2011
I have it fixed onto my vents in my car. There's just a couple of things I'm not to happy about: my HTC has a protective case on it
and I struggle to get the phone to fit inside it, I have to force it a little. It wouldn't be too bad I suppose if it had no protective case.
The last thing is the design. I think it would of been better if it had been like a slot in from the top kind of design. Too be honest it's
In my car but not been used much.

24 x Epson Compatible Ink Cartridges (6 SETS OF 4 Total 24 Cartridges) for Epson Stylus Photo D68 D88 DX3800 DX3850 DX4200 DX4250 DX4800 DX4850 (6 x Black 6 x Cyan 6 x Magenta 6 x Yellow) Supplied by Delcomcomputers and Wantmoreink
Offered by DELCOMCOMPUTERS & WANTMOREINK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 4 May 2011
I hope these stay at the same price forever. Great value for money, when they run out I'll be right back!

Hori Officially Licensed Fighting Stick EX2 (Xbox 360)
Hori Officially Licensed Fighting Stick EX2 (Xbox 360)

3.0 out of 5 stars My experience with the stick, 1 Sept. 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought a fightpad and I noticed some moves are difficult to pull off. I noticed most people recommending arcade sticks and I thought buying one would improve my game on Super Street fighter 4, alot. I looked around and the best ones are too expensive. I looked at the Hori and the reviews were very good and it wasn't breaking the bank at that price. I bought it and started playing with it. It didn't improve my skill much I find it a little difficult. The buttons are nice and big but for me there too far apart, I'm pressing one button then I'm trying to find my way to the other button. I find the buttons confusing and my fingers start to ache after a short time playing. I also found the stick difficult and I found it hard to pull off the Ultra combos at high speeds. It has two buttons at the very top, the LB and RB, I don't know why they are there I can't even find them when I'm playing, looking at the screen. I know alot of people prefer Arcade sticks and speak highly of them, but it wasn't the case for me. I think I just didn't want to put the time and effort getting used to it. For me I prefer the fightpads and they work for me I can do almost everything on one of them with ease. My advice is they don't work wonders they need alot of time and effort getting used to it. But for me the Madcatz fightpad does the job.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2012 12:31 PM BST

Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Round 2 FightPad - Guile (Xbox 360)
Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Round 2 FightPad - Guile (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars my experience with the fightpad, 1 Sept. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I only started playing fight games this year. I bought super street fighter 4 for my xbox. It all started with using the Xbox360 controller. It wasn't too bad once I got used to it but I found with some moves hard to pull off e.g. the Shoryuken in SSf4, I just couldn't pull it off easily with it. I decided to treat my self and I bought a MadCatz fightpad (Guile) version. I noticed a difference straight away. The D-pad is alot better for pulling the moves off. I can feel the inputs better with it. There is 7 buttons on the front, 6 for games and 1 Xbox button. I think the buttons are the right size but because there on a controller there a little too close. When I'm doing combos I sometimes press another button by accident but with experience that problem gets less. It also has a turbo button which I think is good because I've used it on some of the SSF4 challenges and it's made them slightly easier, I only disagree with the turbo when it could be used in matches. It's made of hard plastic and it has like a grip patch on either side which I find good. I've dropped it once or twice from a height of about 1 metre and It's fine, it is tough. It also has two buttons on the top LB and LT which is great for the moves, just rest a finger on them when playing. It's increased my performance on SSF4 loads, I've flown through most of the challenges and beaten some good players on Xbox Live, I also bought an Arcade stick (EXHori2) and I think the fightpad is alot better, my opinion, for me the fightpad is probably the best way to play fighting games, although I haven't tried the Tournament Edition Ardade sticks but for now I wouldn't bother with anything else when I can do most if not all on a fightpad.

I'd like to add this. After nearly 3 months of continuous play on Fighting games the pad is showing signs of damage. The d-pad is very worn and sometimes the characters in the game move left by themselves. I wouldn't say I've been rough with it but I've used it alot.