Profile for IAN > Reviews

Malibu Scalp Protector with SPF50 50 ml
Offered by FredBazaar
Price: 6.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 Aug 2014
I found this product similar to one I have tried previously, it is a bit oily and does not fully absorb into the scalp. The one great thing is that it smells much better (coconut) than other scalp protectors I have used.

Philips QC5570/13 DIY Easy Reach 180 Degree Hair Clipper
Philips QC5570/13 DIY Easy Reach 180 Degree Hair Clipper
Price: 41.11

4.0 out of 5 stars a good product, 4 Aug 2014
I bought this to enable me to trim my own hair, it takes a bit of practice but I manage to do a reasonable job. It is much better to get someone to do it for you!

1 x Compatible Brother TZ231 Black on White Label Tape (12mm x 8m) for Brother P-Touch Serial Label Printing Machines
Offered by Prestige Cartridge
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 4 Aug 2014
A great replacement for the original, provides good quality print for a fraction of the price of the Brand name tape.

Amarelli Sugar Free Pure Liquorice Pieces 40 g (Pack of 2)
Amarelli Sugar Free Pure Liquorice Pieces 40 g (Pack of 2)
Price: 7.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but a bit expensive, 4 Aug 2014
I saw these on Food unwrapped, so I searched for them and found them on Amazon, they are quite expensive and at first I found them quite bitter. I have now got used to them and I enjoy the taste. They are small hard crystals of liqourice (i thought they would be soft). I would buy again but only if they are offer as they are not great value for the money

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 4 Aug 2014
I bought this for my son to replace a old wired controller, I only wish I had bought this years ago!. It is excellent quality and I would reccomend this to anyone who is thinking of buying a wireless controller.

Eliza Tinsley 2014MB/LBK Medium Back Leather Faced Armchair -  Black
Eliza Tinsley 2014MB/LBK Medium Back Leather Faced Armchair - Black
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A GENUINE BARGAIN!, 19 July 2014
This chair was an absolute bargain. 35 delivered! It is brilliant quality for the price, I have a very similar chair at work that cost 4 times as much as this and there is no real difference in the quality. It is so easy to put together, even without the instructions!
Would highly recommend.

Premier Housewares Table Mirror - 15 cm - Chrome
Premier Housewares Table Mirror - 15 cm - Chrome
Price: 10.49

3.0 out of 5 stars FLAT PACKED, 19 July 2014
This is not the best quality item I have bought, It comes flat packed and you have to screw it together. Unfortunately the screw supplied was too long and I had to find an additional washer to enable the base to be fixed tightly. Overall it is a good mirror but you could probably find a better quality one locally for the same price.

USB 2.0 Video Capture Device. Convert Video+Audio from VHS, V8, Hi8, All Camcorders, Video Recorder, DVD player, Satellite TV, Freeview etc. Capture xbox360 & playstation3 in PAL 60 colour. Includes Arcsoft Showbiz 3.5 editing software. Upload videos direct to YouTube . Supports Windows XP/Vista + Windows 7 32/64, **Windows 8 /8.1 32bit and 64bit** and Mac OSX up to Mavericks (10.9.4) + *FREE AV cable & SCART adaptor*
Offered by ClimaxDigital UK (VAT NO: GB948688449)
Price: 29.99

Nakd Cocoa Loco Bar 30 g (Pack of 18)
Nakd Cocoa Loco Bar 30 g (Pack of 18)
Price: 11.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Taste, 6 July 2014
I like all varieties of Nakd bars, this one tastes ok. I only buynakd bars when they are on offer otherwise they are quite expensive.

The London Eye Mystery
The London Eye Mystery
by Siobhan Dowd

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 6 July 2014
This review is from: The London Eye Mystery (Paperback)
My son is reading this book at school as part of there class reading, So he asked me if I could buy it. He loves the story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8