Profile for Kate > Reviews

Content by Kate

Kate "cassidyzialle" (Bristol, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ganesh, Soft teddy of Ganesh
Ganesh, Soft teddy of Ganesh

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely product!, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Ganesh, Soft teddy of Ganesh (Toy)
This is a very lovely Ganesh soft toy, and I'm sure my daughter (who is very taken with my Mum's statue of Ganesh) is going to love it. I appreciated the write-up that came with it, explaining the significance of the different items Ganesh holds. It was a little pricey for its size, but I put that down to it being a more 'specialist' item.

Glow-In-The-Dark Tattoos Ghosts and Ghouls (Dover Tattoos)
Glow-In-The-Dark Tattoos Ghosts and Ghouls (Dover Tattoos)
by Marty Noble
Edition: Misc. Supplies
Price: 2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Stayed on well and looked good - just shame not more 'glow'!, 10 Dec 2013
These contained some nice designs and my daughter was very happy to be able to wear a couple for Halloween (she wore one on her arm and one on her cheek). They lasted a good few days still looking tidy, after which they had to come off for school. They weren't the easiest tattoos to remove, but that's probably why they lasted well! I'm not convinced they were really very glow-in-the-dark, but they looked good nonetheless.

Inspiration Works Disney Princess Magical Secret Book
Inspiration Works Disney Princess Magical Secret Book
Offered by Cindy's Little Kingdom - We post same day Monday-Friday before 3pm
Price: 15.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing for child, disappointing for parent!, 15 Jun 2012
My daughter had seen this advertised on television, and, against my better judgement, I bought it for her for the next occassion. I have to say, my daughter was actually very pleased with it. However, I was disappointed in the quality of the item for the money - the jewellery items are very cheap plastic, and the reusable book inside is tiny and flimsy.

Melissa & Doug Prince & Princess Dress-Up
Melissa & Doug Prince & Princess Dress-Up
Offered by A Word To The Wise Ltd
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice product for a younger child, 15 Jun 2012
I bought this for my daughter when she was 3 years old, as she had a fascination with dress-up paper dolls but was too little to dress them herself. However, this held her interest for under a minute and she has not played with it since. It is a nice looking toy, with durable wooden pieces, but definitely for the younger child.

Sylvanian Families Maypole Dancers with Maypole
Sylvanian Families Maypole Dancers with Maypole
Price: 11.05

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely way to reenact May time festivities, 15 Jun 2012
My daughter had been involved in maypole dancing both at kindergarten and other events - so this sweet little set was a perfect Mayday gift for her.

Playmobil 5102 Sabre-Toothed Cat with Cavemen
Playmobil 5102 Sabre-Toothed Cat with Cavemen
Offered by gameshop_fuerth
Price: 19.88

5.0 out of 5 stars A great imaginative toy, 12 April 2012
My four year old daughter is usually a real girly girl, but she absolutely loves this stone age playmobil set! It really captured her imagination, especially since she has long had a fascination with prehistory. I will certainly be buying her more from this stone age range for her next birthday.

Playmobil 4165 Advent Calendar Princess Wedding
Playmobil 4165 Advent Calendar Princess Wedding
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 17.64

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely calendar - if you can get it for a good price!, 9 Jan 2012
I knew my four year old daughter would love the girly theme of this calendar, so I spent perhaps more than it was worth to buy it for her (as a previous years edition). That said, the items in it were lovely, and the carboard scenery, whilst not very durable, does make it into a complete play scene. Unlike some playmobil advent calendars I have bought in the past, this one also came ready built - which was a big time-saver.

HABA Food Fried Egg
HABA Food Fried Egg
Offered by Kiddie kloud
Price: 5.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, could be better though, 26 April 2011
This review is from: HABA Food Fried Egg (Toy)
Following on from the other reviews, the shell isn't greatly designed. Both me and my daughter keep getting the bottom half of the shell stuck inside the top half when we try to close it. Also, my daughter only had it yesterday, has been playing with it only inside on carpet, and the shell is already dented and starting to lose some paint. Even as I was writing this my daughter ran to me frustrated because she couldn't get the egg shell open again. Saying that, my daughter does seem to enjoy playing with it, both with her toy frying pan and pretending to be a chicken laying an egg!

WIRELESS OPITICAL PINK MOUSE
WIRELESS OPITICAL PINK MOUSE
Offered by trendy-tronics
Price: 7.95

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!, 1 Mar 2011
This mouse may look good - which is presumably the reason it was purchased for me. However, it just does not work! I have only ever got it briefly working once or twice. It has proved to be an endless source of frustration and a complete waste of money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect laptop bag for uni, 22 Feb 2011
I bought this bag to transport my notebook and textbooks. It is roomy, and a good shape for keeping books and folders flat. The chest and waist strap help with weight distribution, and it is a lot more waterproof than previous bags I have had. Only thing that could be imrpoved is it is difficult to get it to stand up once it is packed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3