Profile for Brandnewmum > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Zoggs Women's Mandalay Booty Swimming Suit - Navy/White, 42 Inch
Zoggs Women's Mandalay Booty Swimming Suit - Navy/White, 42 Inch

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but confusing sizing, 26 Jun 2014
Good quality but unfortunately the sizing is so confusing that I totally ordered the wrong size and had to return it. Therefore had to make do with my plain old sports direct swim costume for my holiday.

Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Pampers Sensitive Refill Pack Giga 12 x Packs of 56 (672 Wipes)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wipes available, reasons below, 26 Jun 2014
Great value and hands down the best baby wipes available.

Nice and simple lotion used which has never irritated my baby's skin, also they are the thickest wipes I have come across, very important when dealing withe large poop mess. My baby has never got nappy rash And im convinced these
Are part of the reason.

This large box makes the price very competitive.

Babyway 119 x 59cm Quadfold Travel Mattress (White)
Babyway 119 x 59cm Quadfold Travel Mattress (White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped baby sleep through the night, 26 Jun 2014
I have used this as a topper for my baby's (IKEA) cot mattress which was quite hard. My baby preferred to sleep on our bed rather than her own so I needed to make her mattress softer and this product helped. It was a cheaper alternative to buying another mattress all over again.

It means we were able to eliminate 'discomfort' as one of the reasons for any night time waking. Over the course of a couple of months I am certain it has helped her to be comfortable enough to sleep throughout the night alone in her cot. As any parent knows this is a massive milestone so THANKS!

Cleo By Panache Women's Marcie Underwire Balconnet Bra Candy Pink 32FF
Cleo By Panache Women's Marcie Underwire Balconnet Bra Candy Pink 32FF
Offered by A2B_Fashion

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issues - Back is very small, 1 April 2014
This is a beautiful bra BUT this candy pink version has some sizing issues. Ive bought it in two sizes now and realised the back is too small as it marked my skin and I had difficulty breathing comfortably. I had to return both bras, and an contemplating whether ill buy another size up or if that'll also be a waste of time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for less money, 3 Feb 2014
I seriously can't believe how cheap this was and how good/useful it has been.

7 months later and my husband is still using this shaver with no issues.

I bought this as part of a birthday present for my husband alongside a traditional shaving kit and luxury shaving cream.

It's probably been the most used item despite also being the cheapest.

Edwin Jagger Gillette Mach 3 Shaving Gift Set - Imitation Ivory
Edwin Jagger Gillette Mach 3 Shaving Gift Set - Imitation Ivory

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for husbands bday, 3 Feb 2014
I bought this as a present for my husbands birthday.

He loves it.

I liked the fact the razor is Gillette compatible, although turns out my husband prefers to use a different type of blade anyway.

Nonetheless it looks great in our vanilla and cream bathroom and is a nice traditional luxury item.

The bristles are not made from pig hair which is perfect for those people who abstain from pig products.

This is probably used about twice a week (maybe more) when my partner has meetings etc and wants to have a 'proper shave'.

Would definitely recommend

Taylors of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream (150g, Eton College)
Taylors of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream (150g, Eton College)
Offered by UniStore

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for hubby, 3 Feb 2014
I bought this as a present for my husband To go along with a traditional shaving kit.

It smells great and has a good old traditional feel about it.

Husband says its works fine and he likes it so thumb up from us.

Oust - All Purpose Descaler 3x25ml
Oust - All Purpose Descaler 3x25ml
Offered by BargainShop_London

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Oust - All Purpose Descaler 3x25ml
Brilliant.

Does the job perfectly if you follow the instructions.

I used it to descale our kettle and a hot water flask before we started using them to make our baby's formula feeds.

Would recommend to all, especially as the price is very affordable.

VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker
VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker
Offered by Inspiration Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun but some loose features, 3 Feb 2014
You won't regret gettin this baby walker I feel as though every baby should have one as standard.

There's lots to play with - my baby especially likes the phone function and the 'peek a boo' flap. She also has recently started standing with it and taken a few steps.

One major problem that is starting to bother me more and more is that one of the attached shapes doesnt fit into its slot and always comes loose so is faulty.

I'm considering returning it and asking for an exchange - it's just as a busy mum you don't always get time to prioritise sorting something like this out so I wish they could have quality controlled it at their end first before boxing it up!

If the shape wasnt loose I would have given this 4/5 stars.

Baby Bath Bathing Toys Rubber Race Squeaky Ducks Yellow
Baby Bath Bathing Toys Rubber Race Squeaky Ducks Yellow
Offered by summerland

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bath fun, 3 Feb 2014
The ducks took a little while longer than my other orders but I think it's because they were coming from abroad. I mainly chose these ducks over the other ones on amazon due to price. They won't dissapoint - they are fit for purpose and my baby is fascinated by them.

They are a lot smaller in size than I imagined - this wasnt a bad thing for my young baby in her little baby bath tub.

One thing to watch out for is that the squeaker inside each of the ducks can be pushed out easily by older babies so please be careful of this potential choking hazard. Also by babies who like to put things in their mouths so you have to be very vigilant. This could be vastly improved but I'm sure that would also push up the price. At first I actually removed the squeaker as my daughter was scared of the noise - which also removed the hazard.

Also they don't always float... But most ducks tip over at some point right?

Page: 1 | 2