Profile for Dancer > Reviews

ETI fridge or freezer digital alarm thermometer
Offered by ETI Ltd
Price: 11.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Dec 2013
Actual thermometer is really good and very accurate
The problems are that the only thing to stick it on with in the fridge is a Velcro strip which is too small and one slight knock and the whole thing falls off as it also cannot seem to take the weight of the thermometer !!! - I bought two of these and it is driving me insane!

Temperature log book - A5 for recording appliance temperatures
Temperature log book - A5 for recording appliance temperatures
Offered by ETI Ltd
Price: 2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Dec 2013
Perfect for small cake business such as ours- we have showed them to our council inspector when required and they have been happy with the record keeping - we have 5 star rating for our business so really important !

Animal
Animal
by DK
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all animal lovers or students studying animals, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Animal (Hardcover)
This book was recommended to our daughter for her studies in Animal Management- it is informative, accurate and the front cover with the furry touch is genius as you need want to put it down ! Just a wonderful book - put down your kindle and pick this up its amazing!

DeWalt DC223KA 24V Ni-Cd Heavy Duty 3 Mode Dedicated Cordless Hammerdrill
DeWalt DC223KA 24V Ni-Cd Heavy Duty 3 Mode Dedicated Cordless Hammerdrill
Offered by Caulfield Industrial
Price: 399.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all serious tradesmen!, 3 Oct 2010
I already have two of these Hammerdrills and just thought it was such a shame I hadnt seen this before buying the first two - as its cheaper and in fact a slightly better model as it has a much easier battery pack. Great all round drill for the serious tradesman or DIY enthusiast. The company sent it beautifully packaged within a few days and I used it the day it arrived- and ever since! If I need a fourth one I will buy again.!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2011 1:37 PM BST

Nintendo Wii Classic Controller (Wii)
Nintendo Wii Classic Controller (Wii)
Offered by AVIDES
Price: 25.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 1 Feb 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Although first controller did not work- the company were excellent about replacing it and we would definately buy from them again -in fact, this was why we bought from them again this time- they have great products at lower cost and they are very easy and efficient to deal with. Would thoroughely recommend them.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars More Suitable for Smaller Younger Children!, 1 Feb 2010
These tap shoes were good quality but in fact, extremely narrow and small- and completely unsuitable for adults and in fact, most larger foot sized children- as they were too small for my daughter too(teenager!). Although the return address was listed it wasnt very easy to locate and I had to wait for the shop to email me back regarding how to return the goods and get a refund. They were however, extremely pleasant and credited the value of the shoes but unfortunately not the postage- so, I wouldnt really rate the item any higher.

Just Dance (Wii)
Just Dance (Wii)
Price: 10.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Just 'Exercise' !, 1 Feb 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Just Dance (Wii) (Video Game)
Great game which we have really enjoyed- although very similar to dance 'mat' type games. We are building up our routeines as we are not as fit as we thought we were! On a negative side- it isnt a game- you just copy the actions on the screen and then aim to get as many the same as you can. So if you are looking to have a bit of fun and keep fit- great- but if you want a 'proper game' then this isnt it!

Scientific Anatomical Model : Life Size Foot Joint
Scientific Anatomical Model : Life Size Foot Joint

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for reference and exams!, 30 Nov 2009
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
excellent build and quite able to be flexible to a degree enabling some movement- great for examinations and research- perfect for my Refelexology studying!

Foot and Ankle
Foot and Ankle
by Anatomical Chart Company
Edition: Wall Chart

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 30 Nov 2009
This review is from: Foot and Ankle (Wall Chart)
Excellent Chart which really helped me with my studies- would be good for all anatomical discussions or exam revision. Detailed, specific but still easy to learn from- great!

Hand Reflexology: Stimulate Your Body's Healing Systems (Pyramid Paperbacks)
Hand Reflexology: Stimulate Your Body's Healing Systems (Pyramid Paperbacks)
by Louise Keet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide to learn from!, 30 Nov 2009
This book is perfect for all those who are learning the art of Reflexology, as an accompaniment for the rest of the knowledge on the feet- extremely pleased and have learnt several good techniques!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3