Profile for Maziki > Reviews

Maziki

Raleigh Night Wave Bicycle LED Light Set
Raleigh Night Wave Bicycle LED Light Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 14 Feb. 2013
(Updated - I found out why the light stays on, its because water has got into the device and due to the water there's no longer a break in the circuit. I'll let it fry and it should work fine. I have use brual force to get the red case off though)

Well as stated in the title, these are your cheaper alternative for bike lights. These work well but there are some drawbacks. Firstly, the front light provides a pathetic amount of light. Absolutely fine if you are in the city but if you cycle in the country side where there is ZERO artificial lights, you be in possible danger. I've not seen cracks and pits of tree in the road and had to swerve out of the way.

Second problem is the quality control. I now have a back light that is permantly on. Wont turn off no matter how many knocks I give it or how many times I pushed the butten... I would of asked for my money back but this company have deleted my order from my history so I can even ask them. Things like these should always be bought from a shop so if it does go wrong or you are unhappy, you can talk to someone face to face.

Overall, these are decent in the city and I'll put them aside for spares but in general, please get a proper set =^_^=

Ladgecom All-Weather Sunglasses & Goggles with Head Strap for Cycling, Running & Ski Sports
Offered by Ladgecom

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladgecom interchangable, 1 Dec. 2012
I am extremely please with the overall result of this buy. Firstly, I read a number of reviews that said there were no instructions and thus they broke the glasses. I GOT INSTRUCTIONS!!! They are simple to follow and both parts clip in easily. The foam extension doesn't have instructions but they are extremely flexible thus easy to just pull from the glasses.

Often glasses will fog up, these have gaps in the foam to encourage ventelation. They work well and look good.

The only thing that I dislike about these glasses is that I get a blind spot when I look back thus I can't see the car I'm watching out for. This is resolved by riding more carefully and being aware of lights. Easy at night, a little dangerous during the day. All in all I am very happy with the product!!

Temple of Heaven - QUAY Woodcraft Construction Kit FSC
Temple of Heaven - QUAY Woodcraft Construction Kit FSC
Offered by Quay Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Had potential, 28 Mar. 2011
This was fun to do for the first 10 minutes. From beginging to end there were holes that were too small or too much girth on the entry pieces. At times you would have to force the pieces together because it was so tight and then it would colapse because the other side was increadily loose. However, I decided to cut it to fit and in the end even though its was unsatisfactory in its initial performance you can cut it to shape to make it fit, you finish with something very personal to because you taylored it.