Profile for Carbon2020 > Reviews

Content by Carbon2020

Carbon2020

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Munchen Pull Out High Grade Stainless Steel Chrome Finished Basket On Full Extension Ball Bearing Runners for Kitchen and Wardrobes to Suit a 600mm Unit
Price: 35.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!! Does exactly what we wanted, 27 July 2014
Brilliant!! Does exactly what we wanted. Very well designed and made, easy to fit,great quality, I reckon it will last for years to come; probably out last the new kitchen it is part of. Well pleased and would unhesitatingly recommend!

Rumours
Rumours
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best Mac album, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Rumours (Audio CD)
I bought this cos my original, now some 30( gulp) years and a lot of miles old is showing signs of wear from use in the car. I just had to get another, I know it's available as a download etc but I'm old too!

Cross Refills Blue Dual Pack Broad Point Ballpoint Pen - 8100-2
Cross Refills Blue Dual Pack Broad Point Ballpoint Pen - 8100-2
Offered by K Direct
Price: 4.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely writer, 26 May 2014
This broad refill really transform my Cross ball pen into a great writing instrument with smooth flowing 'blob' free writing,very like a nice fountain pen.Try it for yourself!

Bigjigs Toys BJ283 Floral Hobby Horse
Bigjigs Toys BJ283 Floral Hobby Horse
Offered by Bigjigs Toys
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy little girl, 26 May 2014
I bought this as a present for my great-niece .Thrilled I think is the word! I'sure there will be many years of happiness ahead

Kyoku for Men Electric Pre-Shave Optimizer 50 ml/1.7 fl.oz.
Kyoku for Men Electric Pre-Shave Optimizer 50 ml/1.7 fl.oz.
Offered by Jewlzie
Price: 5.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shave!, 26 May 2014
I have used this product before and am back for more.Gives a wonderfully close ,smooth electric shave and has no discernible smell, can be used with other/any after shave or shower gell.Very pleased to have some more.

Cross Bailey Lacquer Ball Pen - Red
Cross Bailey Lacquer Ball Pen - Red
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful chunky pen, 26 May 2014
This Cross ballpen is beautiful, with a pleasant heavy feel. I bought a broad refill as well cos I like a broad writing pen, overall a very pleasing instrument to write with and superb quality of build.

Posh: Moroccan Flare 2014 Desk Diary
Posh: Moroccan Flare 2014 Desk Diary
by Andrews McMeel
Edition: Calendar
Price: 8.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife's Diary, 9 Jan 2014
Great choice of print designs. My wife found one of these diaries last year in an odds shop.I tracked it down and got this for this year.

Novus B 6 30 Sheet Capacity High Capacity Stapler - Red
Novus B 6 30 Sheet Capacity High Capacity Stapler - Red
Offered by George and Freddie
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Stapler, 9 Jan 2014
Love the clolour, black/grey is so boring on the desk. This is pretty chunky and well suited for the many sheets stapling jobs.

Posh: Retro Reels 2014 Desk Diary
Posh: Retro Reels 2014 Desk Diary
by Andrews McMeel
Edition: Calendar
Price: 6.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great diary!, 9 Jan 2014
Had a different one of these last year. Just works so well for me.Love the choice of designs.Very practical with the elastic closure.

Type S CU11822 Lumbar Cushion - Black
Type S CU11822 Lumbar Cushion - Black
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Relief!, 2 Nov 2013
Bought this for the Sports Seat in an 09Audi A3 cos it was killing my back! One and a half hour drive to work, seventy miles and I was getting out in pain and unable to stand up straight! I even took to hanging off the staircase at work to stretch my back! First trip with this and no problem at all. After a few days the pain from a week or so of travel had gone and continues to be absent. For my back this really is better than the proverbial Sliced Bread.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3