Profile for belinda ray > Reviews

belinda ray

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 21 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
This game is one of my favourites, there's no levels or anything like that, that gets too hard to do - it's literally just getting better high scores and new characters which to me is why it's so good. I would definitely recommend this game! I hope this review has been helpful :)

Hotel Story
Hotel Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 2 May 2015
This review is from: Hotel Story (App)
It's such a good game - I could spend hours playing it! Definitely think it's well worth getting :)

Diary of a Teenage Superhero (Teen Superheroes Book 1)
Diary of a Teenage Superhero (Teen Superheroes Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazinh, 17 Mar. 2015
I thought this book was brilliant! There was never a dull or boring moment in it and definitely can't wait to read the next one! I'd recommend it to teens :)

Never Forgotten (Never Forgotten Series)
Never Forgotten (Never Forgotten Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 22 Jan. 2015
I have really enjoyed reading this book. It has been really exciting the whole way through - a real page turner. I would recommend this book to people that like a mix of fantasy and romance. Enjoy! :)

Mindspeak (The Mindspeak Series Book 1)
Mindspeak (The Mindspeak Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mindspeak, 5 Sept. 2014
I thought that this story was really good and was gripping the whole way through. I really enjoyed it :)

Fairest (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 2)
Fairest (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant :), 14 Jun. 2014
It was really good, always exciting and always wanted to read on. I would definitely recommend to read it :)

UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 1)
UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 May 2014
Always really exciting, page turner. I really liked it and I definitely can't wait to read the next one :)