Profile for S. Wierzbicki > Reviews

Content by S. Wierzbicki

S. Wierzbicki "Whizzkid 123" (Cornwall, UK)

The Horse Lover's Joke Book: Over 400 Gems of Horse-related Humour
The Horse Lover's Joke Book: Over 400 Gems of Horse-related Humour
by Suzan St.Maur
Price: 5.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Whitty Little Book Sure To Brighten Your Day!, 3 Jun 2010
This book would make a great gift for any horse/pony person!

I brought this book for myself due to some exam blues, and every evening I read it, it made me smile. Humorous, and frightfully true! Love it!

Black's Student Veterinary Dictionary (Black's Veterinary Dictionary)
Black's Student Veterinary Dictionary (Black's Veterinary Dictionary)
by Edward Boden
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 3 Jun 2010
I'm not a vet, but still aspire to be one. A great book for people who want to get a view into the world of veterinary.

Super product, great value, thanks once again, amazon!

JVC HA-F130-RE - In Ear Gumy Headphones - Red
JVC HA-F130-RE - In Ear Gumy Headphones - Red
Offered by Picsio
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Long Lasting - OVERALL BARGAIN!, 3 Jun 2010
After splashing out on expensive ipod headphones and flimsy skull candys that broke, this product had fairly good reviews so I thought I'd try it.

I've had the headphones for about 5 months now, and use them on a regular basis, a couple of times a week. Yes, they are not the most attractive or expensive looking headphones on the market with a somewhat plasticy appearence, but the delivery was quick, the product has great quality and better yet comes at a good price, ideal for me as a teenager who wants to spend as little money as possible but still get the quality. Better yet, the headphones match my ipod colour so bonus!!!!!

101 Uses for a Golden
101 Uses for a Golden
by Denver Bryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous. :), 24 Mar 2010
This review is from: 101 Uses for a Golden (Hardcover)
Heartwarming pictures. I would like to point out it is not a fact that all english goldens are cream and not this shade of gold - my own retriever is a light cream and is canadian! In the end this book pays tribute to a fantastic all round dog, the Golden Retriever. A must for all enthusiasts, owners and breeders alike :)

Gilbert Rugby Ball Keyring (England)
Gilbert Rugby Ball Keyring (England)
Offered by Wisdens Sports
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift!, 29 Jan 2010
I purchased this for my boyfriend, who plays rugby for the county, and he loves it. I bought it as a jokey item to include with his card. Fast delivery, well packaged. A great little novelty gift! :) Thankyou!

5G Red Wallet Case Cover For the New Apple iPod 5G Nano (5th Generation) with Camera 8GB & 16GB

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Product, 29 Jan 2010
After browsing numerous HMV and record shops, websites and electronic stores, I couldn't find a cheap case for my ipod nano. I purchased this product for my 4th generation, thinking it would fit, and it does, just not as well, my mistake really. :S
The case is quiet cheaply made, though matches my red ipod, and headphones. Great at protecting my ipod, though I would splash out on a better quality one in the future. Delivery was slow, yet it came well packaged.

Logic3 i-Station Traveller - Portable Speakers for MP3 & iPod - Red
Logic3 i-Station Traveller - Portable Speakers for MP3 & iPod - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap. Easy To Use. Fantastic!, 29 Jan 2010
I purchased these speakers as a temporary option, as I expected to recieve some better quality ones for my birthday, however, these are such good quality for the price, I decided not to upgrade to a larger docking station. The sound quality is top notch and it's unbelieveable how easy these are to use. I own a 4th generation ipod nano, but these can also be used with a sony ericsson adapter. I can play my phone music also without purchasing seperate speakers, great!
The speakers are perfect to carry around, and the product is breathtaking value, having taken mine to the beach numerous times. Though the speakers are not the most expensive looking, they are top quality and well made - perfect. I highly reccomend these to anybody on a budget! :)

The Sims 3 (PC/Mac DVD)
The Sims 3 (PC/Mac DVD)
Offered by AllGoodDealz
Price: 17.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Game, Yet Nothing Compared To The Sims 2, 30 Dec 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3 (PC/Mac DVD) (CD-ROM)
I think it's unfair for people to rate this game low, as the game may not be as some of us expected, but the delivery was fast, and the game was overall good value for a new-ish release.
I recieved the game as a gift from my mother, and being 15, expected alot, as like my friends, I am completely obsessed, still, with The Sims 2 & The Sims 2 Pets Expansion Pack.
At first, I was wary at the new method of carrying tasks out through the game, as it has been altered quiet a bit, though once you give the game a chance, it all becomes clear.
However I think the game is overated slightly, and I was disappointed with the dramatic change, though my boyfriend found it really good, and a great update from The Sims 2, (I purchased him it from here for his birthday)so maybe it is all down to personal opinion, once you give the game a chance, it is a good game, though through my eyes, lacking the familiarness of the Sims 2.
Worth buying though, as it is good value, and not everyone will agree with the negative reviews on this product once they, themselves play it.

JESS BORDER COLLIE 30cm DOG CUDDLY SOFT TOY
JESS BORDER COLLIE 30cm DOG CUDDLY SOFT TOY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift For A Border Collie Fanatic!, 30 Dec 2009
Bought this as a little Christmas Present for my best friend, who is obsessed and smitten with/by Border Collies!!!!!!
Absolute quality product at a great price and a great size!!!!
Fantastic Value!!!! Highly reccomend for all ages!!!!

LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
Offered by MediaMerchants
Price: 7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Enjoyable Product, 30 Dec 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LittleBigPlanet (PSP) (Video Game)
Ordered this product as a Christmas present for my boyfriend. Delivery wasn't speedy, nevertheless he is choughed with it. After having a go myself, I'm reluctant to give it back! Not too hard or easy (we're both 15.) Great game, great buy, defineately reccomend. :)