Profile for Elaine M Minards > Reviews

Yellowstone 25 Litre Cool Bag - Blue, 25 Litres
Yellowstone 25 Litre Cool Bag - Blue, 25 Litres
Price: 12.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 8 Feb 2014
This is an excellent cool bag. We spent 10 hours in the car. The cool bag had three freezer blocks in it and the food still felt fridge cold when we unpacked it.

Wii Game Super Mario Galaxy
Wii Game Super Mario Galaxy
Offered by audiovideostar_2
Price: 42.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but hard if you're seven!, 8 Feb 2014
Santa brought this for my 7 year old son. He says " it's good but it's too hard". He's a dab hand at Wii games, so I suspect it's better for older children.

Twelve South BookArc Stand for iPad 2,3,4, iPad Air & iPad Mini
Twelve South BookArc Stand for iPad 2,3,4, iPad Air & iPad Mini
Price: 30.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish but not that practical, 8 Feb 2014
This product looks very stylish. It holds an iPad or mini iPad well as long as you take them out of the cover. Not a very practical product for me as I had to keep taking my iPad out of its cover to use the stand. I have given it to my eight year old son who loves it. I have bought a much cheaper more practical product that holds my iPad with or without its cover, my kindle and my sons mini iPads.

Dabble-The fast-thinking word game
Dabble-The fast-thinking word game
Offered by ShopCuscus
Price: 31.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game, 8 Feb 2014
Having played Dabble as an app, I really wanted the board game so we could play as a family. It is only available in US and Amazon is the only place I could find to buy it in the UK. Delighted with my purchase. It arrived on time and it is just as brilliant to play as a board game as an app. My kids love it.

Hi-Tec E.o.s. Sonic Si Jr Black/Yellow/Silver Sports Football Studs A001392-01 5 UK Youth, 38 EU, 6 US
Offered by shoeshoebedo
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They Are BRILLIANT, 16 Jan 2014
These were the only football boots in size 5 that I could find with Velcro fastening. My son has big feet for his age and struggles with the laces. They are brilliant, he loves them!

Dunlop Women's 1555 Flash Velcro W White/Green Tennis Shoe 503-010016 5 UK
Dunlop Women's 1555 Flash Velcro W White/Green Tennis Shoe 503-010016 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved them., 16 Jan 2014
Invaluable product. My son finds it hard to do his laces but these gym shoes look cool not babyish. A great find.

Set of 4 Cupcake / Fairycake Retro Table Mats - Martin Wiscombe Design
Set of 4 Cupcake / Fairycake Retro Table Mats - Martin Wiscombe Design
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 26 Dec 2013
I purchased these place mats because they were made of melamine which it is very hard wearing and does not stain. The mats have a nice retro design and they are the excellent quality I was expecting. Very pleased with my purchase.

NINTENDO DSi or DS Lite 2 in 1 RACING RED Carry Case Pouch
NINTENDO DSi or DS Lite 2 in 1 RACING RED Carry Case Pouch
Offered by GamersGear_Ltd
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Dec 2013
A good quality case that will protect my son's DS. It has storage space for three games and an extra stylus too.